By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who has the best exclusives in 2015? X1 or PS4

SWORDF1SH said:
crackred said:

Microsoft ofc
Halo, Gears, Tombrider, Forza and Ori

what about Nintendo btw?

No PS4 games? You have to state that if you want you list counted.

do i have to?
bloodborn only for ps4.

don't care much for anything else. but to be fair. i don't even care much for tomb rider. so im not sure why i even mentioned the game. maybe to make my post some kind of more objectiv and less "just an personal opinion" :D

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Halo 5, Ori and Rise of the Tomb Raider > Everything Sony has got for the year.

You really hâte rpg's that much ? Or you really love halo and are addicted to Topb Raider so much that you cant wait few months  

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

The one thing that bothers me about Playstation exclusives is you don't know if the game will release in the time frame sony is aiming for. Remember how Uncharted was suppose to be a 2015 game or what about TLOU? There is just no telling with this company. Microsoft is defiantly not 100 percent accurate, but they usually meet deadlines.

sweetoothj said:
The one thing that bothers me about Playstation exclusives is you don't know if the game will release in the time frame sony is aiming for. Remember how Uncharted was suppose to be a 2015 game or what about TLOU? There is just no telling with this company. Microsoft is defiantly not 100 percent accurate, but they usually meet deadlines.

Lol ? Remember when Quantum Break was supposed to be a 2015 game ? Like Crackdown ? 

They are all thé same when it comes to delays, a delayed game can be good but a rushed game is forever bad 

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

crackred said:
SWORDF1SH said:

do i have to?
bloodborn only for ps4.

don't care much for anything else. but to be fair. i don't even care much for tomb rider. so im not sure why i even mentioned the game. maybe to make my post some kind of more objectiv and less "just an personal opinion" :D

This is about your personal opinion. I'll put your vote down but if you wan't to change it just make another list. BTW gears aint 2015

Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:
crackred said:
SWORDF1SH said:

do i have to?
bloodborn only for ps4.

This is about your personal opinion. I'll put your vote down but if you wan't to change it just make another list. BTW gears aint 2015

It is heavily rumour that gears of war is going to have a remaster game this year (there is screenshots and videos proving it).

Aerys said:
sweetoothj said:

Lol ? Remember when Quantum Break was supposed to be a 2015 game ? Like Crackdown ? 

They are all thé same when it comes to delays, a delayed game can be good but a rushed game is forever bad 

I never said Microsoft was 100 percent acurate, but they are a lot better than sony when it comes to accurate release dates. Sony's list of games that was delayed is huge. It even got them the nick name "Delay Station". Last gen, the 360 biggest delayed games were Alan Awake and Splinter Cell conviction. On ps3 side it is pretty much every game outside of insomiac and naughty dog games.

I might be tempting fate here but it just show's that people can talk about Xbox and PS games in the same thread without hell breaking loose.

Most people in here showing a great example and expressing their opinion respectfully.

Pat yourselves on the back people!

sweetoothj said:

It is heavily rumour that gears of war is going to have a remaster game this year (there is screenshots and videos proving it).

This moment in time, it doesn't exist. Just like the rumored remaster of Uncharted.

These lists are always a wait and see type deal. Some wont make it and others will be added for sure, and you never know which ones will end up actually being good (subjective I know). That said games on my radar are-

PS4 -24
Alienation
The Tomorrow Children
Until Dawn
The Order: 1886 (beat it and liked it, flawed but beautiful)
Bloodborne (beat it and loved it)
Deep Down
Rime (most anticipated PS4 exclusive if out this year)
Broforce
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Axiom Verge (beat it and loved it)
Chasm
Ether One
SOMA
The Forest
The Hum: Abudctions
The Talos Principle
Enter the Gungeon
Hellblade
The Witness
No Man's Sky
God of War III Remastered (beat it- ready to go round 2 with hd version)
Journey (beat it- ready to go round 2 with hd ersion)
Tearaway Unfolded
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

X1 -5
Halo 5: Guardians
Cuphead
Ori and the Blind Forest (so far only X1 exclusive this year on my must play list)
Rise of the Tomb Raider (loved re-boot, X1 timed exclusive most looking forward to)
Inside

IMO PS4 'wins' this list war based on depth and breath of software (both my personal tastes and just in general based on sheer volume of content). X1 arguably has the stronger holiday AAA stuff (even if just from a marketing perspective), but the never ending flow of diverse content is what keeps my PS4 on all year, while my X1 library feels a bit sparse and can thus stay loaned to my brother in law until tomb raider's out.