By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hall of Repeated Conquest: Beat a game? Beat it more than once (maybe 15 times)? Claim your title now!

Finally am caught up! All entries submitted prior to this post have been put on the board (except for those that didn't follow instructions). Enjoy and keep them coming!

Around the Network

The ones I can remember right now:

Sony
Dragon's Dogma on PS3 - 15 times (at least 5 times 100% completed: all Quests etc and Platinum)
Transistor on PS4 - 3 times (100% completed, Platinum)

Nintendo
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - 4 times 3x N64 1x3DS (once 100%)

(Z->)90°-(E-N²W)90°t=1

Only Nintendo Consoles:

Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS) I saw the Ending Credits 47 times. (To unlock every Support) However I am not sure if this counts, because I reused savegames so I could spare some time in the replay process.

Eternal Darkness (GC) 4 times. (3 times for the real ending and one more to complete the Monster Autopsy Reports)

Project Zero 2 (Wii) <aka Fatal Frame 2> 6 times for the 6 different endings

Pandoras Tower (Wii) 5 times for the 5 different endings

hentai_11 said:

Only Nintendo Consoles:

Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS) I saw the Ending Credits 47 times. (To unlock every Support) However I am not sure if this counts, because I reused savegames so I could spare some time in the replay process.

Eternal Darkness (GC) 4 times. (3 times for the real ending and one more to complete the Monster Autopsy Reports)

Project Zero 2 (Wii) 6 times for the 6 different endings

Pandoras Tower (Wii) 5 times for the 5 different endings

I'm only going to count complete playthroughs.

Up to date, once again!

Around the Network

Ocarina of TIme (the N64 one) > 100 times.

Ps1-3 extreme 3 times
ps1-fighting force 3 times
Original xbox-Halo 3 times
OUYA-potato man seeks the troof 12 times
Those are the only ones that come to mind with more than one finish. I know there is more but I'm drawing a blank.

I have absolutely no idea, Starfox 64 and Crash Bandicoot Warped I have beated many many times (on crash i left 1 saved file to make 100%¨but i don't remenbered if i made it or not):

Sony

Ape Scape 2 (PS2) 2x

Crash Bandicoot Warped (PS1) ~20x

Nintendo

Banjo Tooie (N64) 3x

We reap what we sow

Parasite Eve (PS1) 10 times (at least)
Parasite Eve 2 (PS1) 5 times

So many games I don't remember the times...Gunstar Heroes, Rocket Knight Aeventures, Super C...there was a weird period in my life where I beat Sonic 3 & Knuckles (Genesis) with all emeralds every week, sometimes multiple times a week. I'll give it 30 times, though I know it's more.

Ugh, and do I have to be that guy? I just beat Knack for the 4th time, 3x on Hard, once Very Hard, platinum (PS4, ya?). Swear to God, enemies capable of one-shotting you moving almost Benny Hill fast is aggravating as hell.

Dulfite said:
DivinePaladin said:
I've beaten Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal no fewer than 87 times. I believe I was around 90 but I know 87 is right. No exaggeration either; I beat that game once a day for about a month when I was 9.

And that game actually takes at least 12 hours to beat, on average. Wow that's a LOT of hours lol.

I got good at beating it quickly after a while. I remember beating it twice in one day when I was really bored! I'm sure I could beat it in like five or six hours easily if not less. 

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!