By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumour: Silent Hill SAVED? Might be an Xbox One Exclusive.

Come on guys, get real. Can't believe anyone would be this gullible

Around the Network

Would be awesome

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
LOL the source is legit guys !!!! They told them about a kinect free xbox !!! xD

Hey, I called the DRM removal (like everyone else) as well and even tweeted @MajorNelson about flipping switches.....and they 180d the DRM!

So, that makes me trustworthy, right?

So, you can believe me when I say that Halo has secretly been developed for PS4 and will actually release a week before the XBOne.

Crazy if true, but crazier stuff has happened.

I don't think Phil Spencer would stoop so low though.

PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One

I must honestly say OP, thank you, this is the hardest I've laughed about any game "news" in a while, that's of course no dig against you.

This really made my day. Billions!!! Bwahaha

Around the Network

It is false. Very false.

I would love it to be true to see the reactions. Many people would rather see the game die than having it on X1.

OttoniBastos said:
kinisking said:
OttoniBastos said:
a japanese game exclusive for the console that has almost zero japanese fanbase...it will be saved.... until it flops.

Just because the game is Japanese doesn't mean it will flop. This appeals to a western audience too. 

Final fantasy also appeal for a western audience,look how much type=0 sold on Xone....

Final Fantasy is not that appealing to a wester audience. The characters have a distinct Japanese look and most of them are turn based which isn't that popular in western places. This has zombies, Demon's, guns and horror . Much more appealing to a wester audience. Did dead rising flop? 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

I just want someone to buy the IP... someone..anyone..hell even Ouya, i dont care lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Well sony obviously had some sort of contract, so one would assume microsoft would have to buy it from them.

I think it's one of those 'anonnies' tryna troll

Ahh. The good old E3 rumor mill.

I've a feeling in the past they've come up with better stuff than "Silent Hills is about 80% finished" and "Microsoft's deal for the franchise is said to be in the billions" though.