By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360 in stock... Where is the major boost?

I don't think anyone expected to see 150k sold this week. The supply issue was confirmed over and over. Some retailers went out of stock of 360s. Is that too hard for you to understand pooper? Apparently it is & I agree with Neos.

Around the Network

It's not too hard to believe... but that was MS' excuse for not selling well... now they have supply but selling the same... kinda makes you wonder.

@elendar

well if you 360 fanboys hadn't HYPED up this issue of supply constraint then maybe we wouldn't have noticed..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

elendar said:
I don't think anyone expected to see 150k sold this week. The supply issue was confirmed over and over. Some retailers went out of stock of 360s. Is that too hard for you to understand pooper? Apparently it is & I agree with Neos.

Except the supply issue was in January, leaking into February. We're in mid-March now and there are no more 360 supply issues.

I don't think the supply issues were that big.

Around the Network

Darth & Deviation have great points. This is the fans fault for shouting wolf. If they haven't made a big deal about supplies then this wouldn't be an issue.

Yungmagic - I've been hearing that alot lately.... but a while ago all I was hearing was that was the reason it wasn't outselling the ps3 weekly.

Well at the end of January the 360 was selling 60K per week according to VGChartz now it is at 90K per week. What will be interesting to see when NPD comes out for both February and March is how close VGChartz is.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

I don't get it. The Sony fanboys care more about the 360's supply issues than the 360 fanboys, and make threads about it every day. Seriously, I thought this was over with and yet fanboys are still crying about how the supply issue had to be a sham and their pathetic little crusade to expose the truth.

It's really not that big of a deal.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Well.....the "supply constraints" were very minor and temp. anyways so I rlly didn't expect to see boost at all. The only console of which "supply constraints" actually factors in is the Wii - esp. in America

I think it was just a small supply shortage. Even during the shortage, I was seeing a few in most stores...but not full shelves.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450