By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360 in stock... Where is the major boost?

Has anyone else noticed that the 360's sales are similar to the sales it was receiving when it was supply constrained? Does someone want to explain this to me? Because I could have sworn that people were saying that it wasn't selling more because of that reason. We all know its in stock now... So what's going on????

Around the Network

It sold over 100K last week. That was the boost, it wasn't a major supply issue.

Maybe it was only in stock for half that week?

A) Supply constraints were never that tight, just lack of availability at some chains.
B) Sales typically sag in February and March anyways.
C) People don't realize that it's still selling more right now than it was at the same time last year.
D) 360 sales look lower than they are because the PS3 is actually keeping pace now.
E) All of the above.

There will always be an excuse for poor console sales , the list is infinte , defeating the skeptic is quite easy as it's hard to proove a console isn't affected by certain factors in many cases.

Around the Network
There will always be an excuse for poor console sales

Is the best answer. Deviation - I'll give you A and D. The reason I made this thread was because there were people hooting and hollering "Supply! Supply!" Now I kind of want them to put their foot in their mouth.

God you're annoying.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Neos are you upset because you were one of the people shouting about supply issues? If you have no input on the subject GTFO! The door is ^ that way

Why is it that people are still saying that the PS3 is getting thrashed by the 360 in NA, when the difference is less than 10K this week?

We're only a day away from NPD figures for February. My curiosity is burning after the upset in January.