By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why do people on this site think Splatoon is going to do so well?

Splatoon sales prediction

<500k 91 13.28%

500K-800k 123 17.96%

800k-1.2 million 131 19.12%

1.2million-1.6 million 100 14.60%

1.6million-2million 70 10.22%

2 million+ 170 24.82%

Total:685
chocoloco said:
Uabit said:

Because everyone knows the Wii U has no games and it's owners are going to buy desperately any "big" game that comes out for it.

Yeah agree to an  extremely offensive thing!Applause!

We buy what we like and we consider good,so behave yourselves,guys...

Around the Network
tak13 said:
chocoloco said:

I often hold back my true thoughts on Nintendo. You see my PC versions of my real opinions. And I hardly ever comment on Nintendo, so no big deal. 

spemanig said:
Two months of no charts has thrown everyone's predictions out of whack.

Not really, you be surprised how many predicted 300k-500k lifetime. you  see how bad it is in that gaf thread, one guy is serving up crow to them predictors.

Avg predictions are 600k-1.2mil i seen. And believe it or not Japan Shipments are pretty damn good for the absolute least number we know fromthem.

chocoloco said:

I often hold back my true thoughts on Nintendo. You see my PC versions of my real opinions. And I hardly ever comment on Nintendo, so no big deal. 

"I hardly ever comment on Nintendo"

>Has commented numerous false things in this thread alone

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

daredevil.shark said:
Looks good.

I'll be honest with you, 99% of that are for amiibo. It hurts so badly >_>

F***ing Nintendo sitting on a gold mine and has unicorn amiibo for sale tat scalpers love to make some money!

Around the Network

ZombiU, wonderfull 101, bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. PS fans did it back in 2007-2009 now it's Nintendo's fans turn to over hype anything with little to average sales potentials. Many people think that's why ioi left this site. gg

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Uabit said:

Because everyone knows the Wii U has no games and it's owners are going to buy desperately any "big" game that comes out for it.

Totally. That explains all the good games that have sold poorly on the console. Yep.

chocoloco said:
tak13 said:

Well, I'm holding back my true thoughts on you. I really think you should leave this thread though. There isn't really a reason for you to be here. You stated your opinion and that's that. If you're here just to upset people, then find something better to do with your time.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Uabit said:

I hate this excuse so much, its by far from being true. And Splatoon is considered big? New IP, the ones that Nintendo fans dont buy? MP/Kirby didn't sell millions btw.

chapset said:
ZombiU, wonderfull 101, bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. PS fans did it back in 2007-2009 now it's Nintendo's fans turn to over hype anything with little to average sales potentials. Many people think that's why ioi left this site. gg

Hyrule Warriors and Tropical Freeze have sold well. Anything over 1m on a 9m install base should be considered a significant success.