By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Quest Heroes North America Release Date: October 13th

So who Said the end of thé year is empty on PS4 ? No other console get as much games, j star victory versus, one piece pirate warrior, dragon quest Heroes , tearaway unfolded, until dawn, persona 5 ( it will be in english anyway )

Pretty empty

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
IAmCrimsonLegion said:

Awesome. With Nobunaga's Ambition at the beginning of September, Samurai Warriors 4-II at the end of September, and Dragon Quest Heroes in mid October, it's going to be a great time for me as it pertains to gaming.

the ps4 is the best console for all japan-fans, i think. Persona 5 is coming too !!! one piece pirate warriors 3, naruto uns4 and  j star victory ..this year too.

Assuming European release is around the same time, then excellent - can't wait.

PS4 has been saved from extinction! It finally has a holiday exclusive!

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Nice!

Around the Network

If I get nothing else but this game this year, I'll be okay. Dragon Quest fans have been starving since 2009. But seriously, this game should be a good one for any rpg fan. It's gorgeous and the action looks pretty tight. I hope it'll be fully voiced and Jessica and Yangus have the same voice actors.

Ljink96 said:
If I get nothing else but this game this year, I'll be okay. Dragon Quest fans have been starving since 2009. But seriously, this game should be a good one for any rpg fan. It's gorgeous and the action looks pretty tight. I hope it'll be fully voiced and Jessica and Yangus have the same voice actors.

Well, we did get Monsters: Joker 2 back in 2011 (Well, US did). You're right, though. Dragon Quest fans in the West have been starved long enough.

They sure are taking their time to localise it. Here I was thinking that was so PS2.

I might get it but it should have been released earlier frankly, the PS4 needs all the genre variety it can get right now.

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 20 February 2023