By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediction: Splatoon will outsell Titanfall (XBO version)

Which game will sell more lifetime?

Splatoon (WU) 247 56.91%

Titanfall (XBO) 187 43.09%

Total:434
marsoRa said:
MoHasanie said:
Nope. And I don't get why many people think Splatoon will do well...

You were saying :v

Yeah I was very wrong. Its a good thing I didn't make any bets  

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
JNK said:
very likely. Splatoon will sell over a big period of time (like mario kart is doing). there are several reasons for this.

-console bundle
-almost no competition (in terms of other games)

Nobody will get titanfall today on xbox one because there are like 10 other shooters already out. Gamers mostly want to have the most actual game. Nobody cares much about fifa 14 if fifa 15 is out.

Splatoon on the other hand wont have much competition. If COD wont return to the wii u, i think we wont see any other shooter after splatoon on wii u at all.

Plus Splatoon is in a completely different leauge than Call of Duty. It's basically a different genre that happens to have guns as well.

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

The fact that this is now plausible speaks volumes about how much Splatoon exceeded expectations.

daredevil.shark said:

n

Samus Aran said:

No, you were wrong. Just admit it. Droughts have nothing to do with this. Otherwise DKC: TF, TW101, Bayonetta 2 and Pikmin 3 would have sold a lot better.

Nothing to admit. The game is a moderate success. If this is a huge success then I have to say how mighty have fallen.

Haha, crow doesn't taste good does it?

Splatoon will sell better for a simple reason - Splatoon is the better game.

Around the Network
gatito said:

How much do you think Titanfall will sell this holiday season? When Halo just around the corner I'd say pretty much nothing. Splatoon will sell a shitload on Black Friday alone.

Until August there is a constant stream of content comming. After that Nintendo can and will do a second advertising campaign when all content is available. 

Also the community should be in full swing at this point which will also help drive sales further. 

At the end I expect sales numbers between Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros U - Splatoons attach rate will be phenomonal for a new IP.

MoHasanie said:
marsoRa said:

You were saying :v

Yeah I was very wrong. Its a good thing I didn't make any bets  

XD jajajajja i'm still looking for dr. vita to comment :v he ows us alot of crow

chapset said:
Splatoon will be lucky to sell what titanfall sold first week. gg

tell me more

Click HERE and be happy 

Serve the crow.

Now the really battle is Titanfall XB1+360+PC VS Splatoon...