By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Splatoon Has Been Stolen..... From Game UK

So just recieved this eail from Game regarding my Splatoon pre-order. Looks like a load of copies of Splatoon have been stolen!

'We regret to inform you that the lorry transporting the Splatoon stock from Nintendo's European warehouse to GAME UK has been stolen. Included in this delivery was our allocation of the Splatoon + Squid Inkling amiibo.

As a result, we are unable to honour your original pre-order due for delivery on the 29th May 2015. Due to these extraordinary circumstances, we will unfortunately not be getting replacements for these missing items. We have no option but to substitute the Splatoon + Squid Inkling in your order with the standard version of the game. You will still receive your Inkling Girl and Inkling Boy amiibo. We will be discounting this edition by £10 from £52.99 to £42.99 to apologise for this inconvenience. We will also be sending your order by First Class post on Friday 29th May, as we want to make sure that you are happy with this substitution.

If you wish to cancel your complete order, or cancel your Splatoon game order and place an order for just the Inkling Girl or Boy amiibo (priced £14.99 each), please contact customer services on 0208 827 0099 or email us at customer.services@game.co.uk by midday Friday. If you wish to accept this substitution you do not need to contact us. We apologise for the inconvenience.

The GAME Team'

Around the Network

Those fuckers!

It must have been the Octarians!

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I bet it was tBone just to increase shipped numbers and thus fulfill his prediction

WTF xD

Around the Network

Dang now we wont see 1Mil FW

Would put a screenshot up, but I'm on my phone at work...

I'm more inclined to believe this is all a scheme by GAME.

They probably received the shipment, but will put them up on sale online for premium prices, due to their rarity.

That's pretty awful. Nintendo's having a hard time getting a foothold in the UK.

Inevitably these just get scalped and the consumer won't know any better that these were stolen :(. Though I do think Nintendo does have some kind of anti-theft DRM in place.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

This Amiibo-hype is getting out of hand :D

Playing: F1 2016 (PC), Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
Watching: Hajime no Ippo, Attack on Titan (4th time)
Upcoming purchases in October:
-TBD