By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Splatoon Has Been Stolen..... From Game UK

Guess someone desperately wanted those Amiibos. Wonder if this will become a more common sight due to the rarity of some of these.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
It must have been the Octarians!

By the jove, their tactics are changing! Are there no limits to their madness?

OT: Unfortunate for avid amiibo collectors, but the compensation seems noteworthy. Not sure how much this game costs by itself so I hope the deduction is fair.

Whew............ Thank god, I thought this was the Bloodborne DLC shipment.

Conegamer said:
Guess someone desperately wanted those Amiibos. Wonder if this will become a more common sight due to the rarity of some of these.

I agree but don't rule out the possibility of the thief being a f@ck@ng scalper...:P

Amiibo's are £15 each, so technically they're giving you the standard game for £12.99, but you'll never get the Squid Amiibo, which I want.

If I pre-ordered the squid version of the game elsewhere ans got the amiibo from game I'd be looking at £60+

Around the Network

Wow thats a fu@#ed up story, maybe the store its self did

Teeqoz said:
I bet it was tBone just to increase shipped numbers and thus fulfill his prediction

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL,I'm crying!

Don't tease him because he will punish you by spoiling the charts at comg thread forever!:P

They stole the entire Truck? not just the content?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

This is almost unbelievable.

Ka-pi96 said:
NiKKoM said:
They stole the entire Truck? not just the content?

Well, yeah... stealing a truck is a lot easier than busting it open and carrying all the stuff out.

Not that I have any experience with that kind of stuff or anything...

But getting rid of the truck is almost impossible.. my garage already is loaded with stolen vehicles. no place for a Truck..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)