By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 8 weeks and 4 days and still no sign

Day 60 and still no sign of sales, some members have left in search for other sources whilst others remain hopefull that the weekly updates will return, but so far this is looking doubtful and waiting for an official statement at E3 seems like our best bet

What do you think the console numbers currently stand at today?? Answers below please

Around the Network

I think this should have been done tomorrow ( Or in a couple of hours by an Australian ) so that we can say "It's been two whole months without sales data"

OT: PS4 sold around a million and a half in two months, Xbox One sold ~800K and Wii U sold ~300K

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

It's terrible.! And we even haven't a statement from ioi...

Mr.Playstation said:

I think this should have been done tomorrow ( Or in a couple of hours by an Australian ) so that we can say "It's been two whole months without sales data"

OT: PS4 sold around a million and a half in two months, Xbox One sold ~800K and Wii U sold ~300K

I could do it :) I'm in New Zealand it's the 28/05/15 at 1.21am here

Around the Network

I think ioi is waiting for E3

probably a sinking ship but dont tell the passengers because they can still generate profit thanks to ad revenue :)

I can tell you that Splatoon sold at least once because I bought the game. But thats all I can do sry :)

Wow, 2 months with no data?

Time sure flies.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ka-pi96 said:
Except the last update was the 15th May. So it's not even 3 weeks yet...

What do you mean? Hardware and Software charts are both from 28th March 2015.
Read about that "15th may" thing before but did not understand that back then and still dont.

JazzB1987 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Except the last update was the 15th May. So it's not even 3 weeks yet...

What do you mean? Hardware and Software charts are both from 28th March 2015.
Read about that "15th may" thing before but did not understand that back then and still dont.

The 28th of March was put up on the 15th of May (I believe), that is why the update was a couple weeks ago.  Problem is the updates are backlogged.