By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment and Lost Song announced for PS4, coming west (also Vita version of Lost Song)

twintail said:
Augen said:
Wow, did not expect that. Great news to see a Vita success story in the west.

Namco really needs to throw us ToIR and GE2B.

^This!!!!

Around the Network

well seems like i wont be buying the Vita version...

Also Sony should really take advantage of this games to show at E3 and other conventions, especially this year when they don't have many exclusives for the end of the year, and its really funny because while many say PS4 has nothing for the Holidays they totally ignore the amount of japanese exclusives they are getting.

i will surely be grabbing Persona 5, Disgaea 5 and Neptunia VII this Holiday.

hot damn!!! still haven't beaten SAO: HF on the vita!!! good news for PS4 it's a great game!!!

estebxx said:

Also Sony should really take advantage of this games to show at E3 and other conventions, especially this year when they don't have many exclusives for the end of the year, and its really funny because while many say PS4 has nothing for the Holidays they totally ignore the amount of japanese exclusives they are getting.

They are embarrassed, for some reason they think showing off 8 bit indie multiplats is more beneficial.

estebxx said:

Most people dont even know what there talking about.

They totaly ignore the japanese games since i gues the console of choice(xbox one) doesnt get any,or at least not that much.

Its kinda sad.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network

For PS4 GREAT!

I thought the first season of the Anime series was a breath of fresh air in that it created a world where people watching could relate to why people seek out a "second life"(no pun intended), to escape from problems in the real world, make friends in the purest sense and just be themselves. The second season and onward just dove right into the fantasy genre and stayed there, even the main heroine gets turned into a rescue object. Nevertheless the games are alot of fun if you're into RPGs.

For anyone interested btw, Konami is having a daily Suikoden stream to measure and potentially save the Suikoden series by showing that people still care about it. If enough people join in and discuss it they may release the games on Steam, make sequals etc.

So please join in at http://www.twitch.tv/konami 3:30 PM Pacific time every weekday and discuss the series or just discover it if you're curious.

Looks like HF will be a re-purchase when it hits PS4. Lost Song getting a physical release means I will get it on Vita... then eventually on PS4 as well I'm sure.

HF on PS4 will have a new english translation

Roronaa_chan said:
HF on PS4 will have a new english translation

I assumed as such. I like Hollow Fragment on Vita but mostly because of the battle system. The english translation is hilariously bad. I guess I'll be double dipping. Namco Bandai has really been working hard to redeem themselves in recent years.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4