By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment and Lost Song announced for PS4, coming west (also Vita version of Lost Song)

has VGchartz many Sword Art Online-Fans : ) ?

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
HF on PS4 will have a new english translation

Really do hope for an patch for current Vita owners.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Roronaa_chan said:
HF on PS4 will have a new english translation

English voice?

Roronaa_chan said:
estebxx said:
well seems like i wont be buying the Vita version...

Also Sony should really take advantage of this games to show at E3 and other conventions, especially this year when they don't have many exclusives for the end of the year, and its really funny because while many say PS4 has nothing for the Holidays they totally ignore the amount of japanese exclusives they are getting.

i will surely be grabbing Persona 5, Disgaea 5 and Neptunia VII this Holiday.

They are embarrassed, for some reason they think showing off 8 bit indie multiplats is more beneficial.

xl-klaudkil said:

Most people dont even know what there talking about.

They totaly ignore the japanese games since i gues the console of choice(xbox one) doesnt get any,or at least not that much.

Its kinda sad.

its sad really....

i can understand Sony pushing Indies, and wanting to grab the support of every developer on the world, but i cant understand how they can ignore their Japanese exclusive games... i mean the Tales of games and the Persona games could easily PUSH more consoles than any new indie they can find (unless they find the next "Minecraft").

And again they are getting Japanese exclusives for FREE, and they still dont even show them at shows like Gamescom or E3... I  remember Nino Kuni being at E3 and that game went to sell really well (although the fact that it was a good game also helped a lot), but my point is:

this games are already pushing consoles, (i know im not the only one who bought a PS console because i know its gonna have the best japanese third party support), and before anyone says anything, YES i know this games cant compete against GTA V, FIFA, COD or any AAA western game when it comes to selling consoles, but you would be making a mistake if you were to underestimate the collective impact that all this japanese games have when it comes to selling consoles.

and  if Sony were to actually advertise them, both of them would benefit from this, the games would sell better and they would push more consoles.

estebxx said:
Roronaa_chan said:
estebxx said:
well seems like i wont be buying the Vita version...

Also Sony should really take advantage of this games to show at E3 and other conventions, especially this year when they don't have many exclusives for the end of the year, and its really funny because while many say PS4 has nothing for the Holidays they totally ignore the amount of japanese exclusives they are getting.

i will surely be grabbing Persona 5, Disgaea 5 and Neptunia VII this Holiday.

They are embarrassed, for some reason they think showing off 8 bit indie multiplats is more beneficial.

xl-klaudkil said:

Most people dont even know what there talking about.

They totaly ignore the japanese games since i gues the console of choice(xbox one) doesnt get any,or at least not that much.

Its kinda sad.

its sad really....

i can understand Sony pushing Indies, and wanting to grab the support of every developer on the world, but i cant understand how they can ignore their Japanese exclusive games... i mean the Tales of games and the Persona games could easily PUSH more consoles than any new indie they can find (unless they find the next "Minecraft").

And again they are getting Japanese exclusives for FREE, and they still dont even show them at shows like Gamescom or E3... I  remember Nino Kuni being at E3 and that game went to sell really well (although the fact that it was a good game also helped a lot), but my point is:

this games are already pushing consoles, (i know im not the only one who bought a PS console because i know its gonna have the best japanese third party support), and before anyone says anything, YES i know this games cant compete against GTA V, FIFA, COD or any AAA western game when it comes to selling consoles, but you would be making a mistake if you were to underestimate the collective impact that all this japanese games have when it comes to selling consoles.

and  if Sony were to actually advertise them, both of them would benefit from this, the games would sell better and they would push more consoles.

I feel the same way...This is suppose to be some rebirth of the JRPG genre or something right? anyway, I would Sony show off something like FF or Persona on the stage leave the indies in one of them montonage vids.