By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - My final Goodbye VGC, I Love You Guys (JayWood2010)

Seeya man, you were one of the best on this site.
I can understand why your leaving though, I too had similar issues here, although I must admit the community here while great has also been rather garbage in recent times. Honestly though this place simply isnt interesting like it used to be, I still visit rather frequently but more often than not it ends in disapointment. Theres rarely any interesting threads or discussion to take part in anymore

Around the Network

C ya mang.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

This is one of those times where I think this fits.

Thanks for all your hard work. Your news threads were greatly appreciated.

Take care frim here on out.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Bye Jay! Setting up a wordpress with bbPress is the most easy way to begin your own site with a forum..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I remember when Jay and I went to Canada and met those women. Sure they were in their 80's, but they showed us a great time.

Peace out, Jay.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network

Wish you luck mate. I haven't been on this site too long but i'd say we're in the middle of a low spot right now and I would always stop and read your threads recently when I visited the site, they kept me on the site for a few minutes longer :P. Shame it ended this way and good luck in the future.

catch ya on the flip side

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Good luck man

You'll be missed Jay. See you in the realms.

See you later Jay.