By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Do you support Polyamory? Polygamy?

Do you support Polyamory? Polygamy?

I support both. 78 48.75%

I support neither. 62 38.75%

Polyamory only. 20 12.50%

Total:160

I am Persian so this comes with the territory harems were awfully popular amongst the rich and powerful, of course they still exist in parts of the Middle East but its usually rich men who can support said woman Arabian Prince, Jordanian Sheikh, Iranian Jeweler you name em it makes sense if you have the financial capital and are able to handle the hurdles of raising possibly a family with 12+ children LMAO. Furthermore as far as me as a person i would never want to be married to more then one woman they are challenging enough.

Around the Network

I support neither but I don't believe in laws against them

I have been thought tolerant towards other cultures and habbits. I do not see the problem it's other peoples own business if they want to have such relationships.

Doesn't mean I want one though, same could be said about open relationships, sold or forced mariage is a difficult one though, it seems wrong but who are we to jundge. 

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

The mere thought of having several "lovers" or sharing my girlfriend/wife with others makes me very uncomfortable, but polyamory is the better option for some, and if everyone involved is fine with it I really don't give a damn.
Just do what works best for you, be truthful to yourself and do not let yourself get talked into something that'll make your life miserable and you should be fine. Promise. V_V

Don't know how polygamy would work legally, but if someone figures it out then why the heck not.

GhetooBillGates said:
I am Persian so this comes with the territory harems were awfully popular amongst the rich and powerful, of course they still exist in parts of the Middle East but its usually rich men who can support said woman Arabian Prince, Jordanian Sheikh, Iranian Jeweler you name em it makes sense if you have the financial capital and are able to handle the hurdles of raising possibly a family with 12+ children LMAO. Furthermore as far as me as a person i would never want to be married to more then one woman they are challenging enough.

1. the french have invented something realy cool for kings, princes, sheikhs and all the noble rest.  i think its the best french invention ever(what else did they ever invent? not showering?)  its calles Guillotine and it makes sure that no noble men can take away someones birthrights.

2. 12 children is easyly possible with just one women, if you are hardcore catholic.