By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Home in March!

Looks like Sony is finally realising how important and loyal Europe is to them.

Things like GT5:P coming out 2 weeks 'before!' the US was a huge shock to me.

Around the Network

there is still no "hard" evidence ...

Time to Work !

There have been rumors of this for a while, ranging from a mysterious Home countdown on some website, to Jonnyram, a reliable Japanese insider, confirming the beta for Japan on NeoGAF.

Twestern has a point..

theres no point in home with God awful crashes every 2 min n lag...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Twestern has a point..

beta servers + beta test = not the final thing

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
twesterm said:
Diomedes1976 said:
Twestern,stop trolling.

Do you know what trolling is? It's pretty valid to be worried about Home when it can't handle 40 people at a time and is busy corrupting data.

That's why it's in close beta and not in open beta. If it was bug free would be released already.

But twestern you don't have to be worried, Sony will not force you to use the Home open beta. also, like all beta programs out thre, you will most likely have to accept a "use at your own risk" license to even install it.

Beta is not for everyone but I'm brave and I can take it So, Sony put out that buggy Home open beta so we can test the crap out of it ;) 

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

darthdevidem01 said:
Twestern has a point..

That is why it's a beta, someone needs to test it so that they can fix those issues. I'm here to help sony with that

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

twesterm said:
That's a little scary actually after seeing this.

I was a little scared myself, but then I saw this.

and this....

and all the sudden, I don't feel as afraid. :) 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:
twesterm said:
That's a little scary actually after seeing this.

I was a little scared myself, but then I saw this.

and all the sudden, I don't feel as afraid. :)

1,000,000 is slightly greater than 40.

And as for people keep saying that this is a beta server and it's alright, I've hosted Counterstike and UT2k4 matches on my crappy old laptop with close or that many people and it runs better than that.  40 shouldn't be a problem.