By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo @ E3 '15: Our Muppet Bodies Weren't Ready

Is Your Body Ready?

Yes. 40 24.39%

No. 14 8.54%

Not my problem. 12 7.32%

I feel like a Purple Pikmin. 16 9.76%

Hey Bill, you're Fired. 23 14.02%

What's wrong with you? 8 4.88%

I'm about kickin' ass. 6 3.66%

I'm about takin' names. 3 1.83%

My body is Reggie. 42 25.61%

Total:164
Einsam_Delphin said:
DanneSandin said:
S.Peelman said:
Anyway I totally forgot about the Sony and MS conferences (wasn't going to watch the others anyway) yesterday because I was watching the awesome NWC... Won't miss Nintendo's Digital Event though .

I think you missed out. I watched MS, EA and Ubi live and caught up with Sony when I woke up this morning. E3 have been really good so far

Agreed! Definitely have to get a PS4 sooner rather than later!

Only game thus far I've seen on PS4 that I really want is Horizon. So far MS have the better games imo; ReCore and Sea of Thieves looks pretty promising and TombRaider seems to be a safe bet as well. But I think I'll be doing just fine with a Wii U and PC ^^

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:

Only game thus far I've seen on PS4 that I really want is Horizon. So far MS have the better games imo; ReCore and Sea of Thieves looks pretty promising and TombRaider seems to be a safe bet as well. But I think I'll be doing just fine with a Wii U and PC ^^

Wait Tomb Raider is Xbox exclusive?

DanneSandin said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
DanneSandin said:

I think you missed out. I watched MS, EA and Ubi live and caught up with Sony when I woke up this morning. E3 have been really good so far

Agreed! Definitely have to get a PS4 sooner rather than later!

Yeah seems like some of them had some cool stuff. Might still watch the Sony one, but all the good things have now all been spoiled of-course .

It's just that the NWC made me completely forget there were other things to watch!

AC:Wii U being announced would be great... though hopefully not the main reveal like in 2008 XD. 

Einsam_Delphin said:
DanneSandin said:

Wait Tomb Raider is Xbox exclusive?

TIMED exclusive - I don't think we know for how long yet

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
DanneSandin said:

Yeah seems like they had some cool stuff. Might still watch the Sony one, but all the good things have now all been spoiled of-course .

It's just that the NWC made me completely forget there were other things to watch!

Watch both of them =) Ubi as well, they had a cool new IP called For Honor and a new South Park game! I think Sony seemed to have the better conference because they either had a lot of exclusive CONTENT or timed exclusives to show off. Quite a lot of what they had really wasn't PS exclusive

3 hours left..  The wait is seriously killing me!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I want to die.

DanneSandin said:
S.Peelman said:
Anyway I totally forgot about the Sony and MS conferences (wasn't going to watch the others anyway) yesterday because I was watching the awesome NWC... Won't miss Nintendo's Digital Event though .

^Same Here, and I have to say that Sony is in a pretty good position right now...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)