By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo @ E3 '15: Our Muppet Bodies Weren't Ready

Is Your Body Ready?

Yes. 40 24.39%

No. 14 8.54%

Not my problem. 12 7.32%

I feel like a Purple Pikmin. 16 9.76%

Hey Bill, you're Fired. 23 14.02%

What's wrong with you? 8 4.88%

I'm about kickin' ass. 6 3.66%

I'm about takin' names. 3 1.83%

My body is Reggie. 42 25.61%

Total:164
JEMC said:
DanneSandin said:

btw, I used another link for the bear gif.

haha that's a pretty epic gif :D I'll back down.. for now. And only because you have mad stick skills, and if that fails you have epic play dead skills. But I WILL get a seat on this train!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
JEMC said:
DanneSandin said:

btw, I used another link for the bear gif.

haha that's a pretty epic gif :D I'll back down.. for now. And only because you have mad stick skills, and if that fails you have epic play dead skills. But I WILL get a seat on this train!!

It's not easy, even Iwata himself doesn't have one. But I'm sure you will.

Hint: use the backdoor entry, no one is watching there ;)

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
DanneSandin said:

Thanks for the tip :D

JEMC said:

Reggie Fils-a-mech's "backdoor entry"?

Around the Network

5 HOURS LEFT!!!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Gimme Super Mario U(niverse) and Metroid U!

Anyway I totally forgot about the Sony and MS conferences (wasn't going to watch the others anyway) yesterday because I was watching the awesome NWC... Won't miss Nintendo's Digital Event though .

S.Peelman said:
Anyway I totally forgot about the Sony and MS conferences (wasn't going to watch the others anyway) yesterday because I was watching the awesome NWC... Won't miss Nintendo's Digital Event though .

I think you missed out. I watched MS, EA and Ubi live and caught up with Sony when I woke up this morning. E3 have been really good so far

DanneSandin said:
S.Peelman said:

I think you missed out. I watched MS, EA and Ubi live and caught up with Sony when I woke up this morning. E3 have been really good so far

Agreed! Definitely have to get a PS4 sooner rather than later!