By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo @ E3 '15: Our Muppet Bodies Weren't Ready

Is Your Body Ready?

Yes. 40 24.39%

No. 14 8.54%

Not my problem. 12 7.32%

I feel like a Purple Pikmin. 16 9.76%

Hey Bill, you're Fired. 23 14.02%

What's wrong with you? 8 4.88%

I'm about kickin' ass. 6 3.66%

I'm about takin' names. 3 1.83%

My body is Reggie. 42 25.61%

Total:164

Wonder how Nintendo digital event will stack up compared to Microsoft and Sony conference. So far it has been a great E3.

Around the Network
Mike_L said:
Goodnightmoon said:
When I see this kind of things... I don´t know how anybody can hate Nintendo, seriously, is very hard.

Agreed. Though I doubt that many people outright hate Nintendo. Nintendo means everything to gaming. But that's also the reason why a lot of people (including me) are sometimes disappointed by their choices and express it a bit harshly.

The industry needs another successful Nintendo home console as Nintendo's exclusive library coupled with every multiplat would make the defnitive console.

I prefer when Nintendo innovate through gameplay rather than hardware so I really hope their next home console has specs, architecture and controller blessed by 3rd party developers (it's crucial to have the multiplats like GTA, COD, FIFA, MGS, FF, RE, AC, BF, TES, Fallout, Red Dead, Far Cry, ME, DA, etc.).

Additionally, I hope they have solid launch (or launch window) exclusives including exciting new IPs and highly demanded exclusives like an ultimate 3D "The Pokémon Adventure" (why is this not a thing?), the rumored next-gen 3D Super Mario (let's call it Galaxy 3) and a full-blown Metroid or Zelda game (would be great if they could cater to both longtime fans and a larger, more mainstream audience with these two games).

For this to be possible I think Nintendo has to expand and add at least 1 more Western development studios (like Retro Studios) to their family of 1st party developers. Granted, it won't be cheap but Nintendo can afford it and if this could help them reach a larger audience they may as well do it now rather than later. Nintendo's Japanese developers will continue to provide the magical Nintendo games like Mario Kart, Smash Bros. and [insert random quaility Nintendo game]. So this can in no way be bad for the core fans.

This would be my dream next-gen home console from Nintendo and what I think could sell potentially huge numbers WW.

They already do, it's called Nintendo Software Technology. Granted, it's stuck doing Mario VS DK for now...

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Nintendo has some tough acts to follow. Sony especially. I think they can beat MS, but Sony is going to be really hard to even tie.

(tagging)
I just hope I can stay up. (Yeah, I'm getting old...) It starts at 1am here in Japan.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

I'm so excited for the digital event!

Although I will say that I'm keeping my expectations in check. I just want to see some more SMTxFE footage, release dates for Fatal Frame V and XCX, and one big new game for the Wii U. Everything else would just be icing on the cake for me.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

Sooooo we're at -8, hype is real and my body is ready; I just finished watching Sony's press conference, and I have to say it, they announced a lot of cool games. Nintendo really needs to blow our minds if they want to win this E3, and I'm talking about stuff at the level of Zelda Wii U 2015 re-confirmation+Metroid Wii U announcement+ Star Fox Combo

Sqweeeee!!! 

I don't need a ticket, I'll board this hype train anyways!

ChooChooooo!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:

ChooChooooo!!

You're a space pirate now?

Wait, if you are, then... Metroid confirmed!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
DanneSandin said:

ChooChooooo!!

You're a space pirate now?

Wait, if you are, then... Metroid confirmed!

>_> That's what he wants you to believe so that you lower your guard allowing him to strike and steal your seat. Keep alert.