By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo @ E3 '15: Our Muppet Bodies Weren't Ready

Is Your Body Ready?

Yes. 40 24.39%

No. 14 8.54%

Not my problem. 12 7.32%

I feel like a Purple Pikmin. 16 9.76%

Hey Bill, you're Fired. 23 14.02%

What's wrong with you? 8 4.88%

I'm about kickin' ass. 6 3.66%

I'm about takin' names. 3 1.83%

My body is Reggie. 42 25.61%

Total:164

Ugh, this E3 has been a disaster for a my stomach. So much popcorn, so much pain. T_T

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
outlawauron said:

But other publishers do do this. Ubisoft and Sony have been running livestreams for the same duration of Treehouse.  - _ -

Interesting. Any links for me? Google is failing me...

They go on/off from trailers to sit down with devs/demos. Instead, I would just use youtube. You can cycle between Treehouse, Sony, and IGN/Gamespot with one click.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
noname2200 said:
outlawauron said:

But other publishers do do this. Ubisoft and Sony have been running livestreams for the same duration of Treehouse.  - _ -

Interesting. Any links for me? Google is failing me...

They go on/off from trailers to sit down with devs/demos. Instead, I would just use youtube. You can cycle between Treehouse, Sony, and IGN/Gamespot with one click.

Thank you! It doesn't seem to be quite the same though: maybe it's just the parts I've seen but while they'll have trailers, and interviews with trailers in the background, they don't appear to actually be playing the games. It's not bad, but it's not as good in my opinion either. It's the latter that I'm referring to and looking for.

noname2200 said:
outlawauron said:

Thank you! It doesn't seem to be quite the same though: maybe it's just the parts I've seen but while they'll have trailers, and interviews with trailers in the background, they don't appear to actually be playing the games. It's not bad, but it's not as good in my opinion either. It's the latter that I'm referring to and looking for.

There aren't nearly as many live gameplay demos as Treehouse, but they do them in sections. I know there's one coming up in the Sony stream, but I honestly have no idea what the game is like.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Hi guys! So, how are you doing with your dissapointment?
But don't worry, while Wii U is almost in the end, there's always a new start! Just like Rosalina's speech at the end of the original Galaxy.

I'm pretty sure all the anger and deception has reach Iwata's eyes and right now I wouldn't be surprised to see him preparing a new (emergence) Nintendo Direct.

Hopefully this teach us a valuable lesson: never, ever again applaud always a company. Think for a moment on the consequences and decide for your own will if this is what we like.

Anyway, I can feel exciting times approaching us.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

They're showing FAST Racing Neo now!

episteme said:

They're showing FAST Racing Neo now!

Yet another game that should've been part of the direct...

Will I get blasted if I say that the Metroid ball game looks kinda fun?

They're showing X right now

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

What the fuck are Retro and Next Level Game doing??? I think they need more software development studios opening in the Western market.