By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Christianity has fallen

curl-6 said:
marioboy2004 said:

Oh I didn't know newborns had reason and could choose..oh wait a legal guardian or parent does that..lol

Then let them make the decision for themselves when they're old enough to understand and consent, instead of taking the choice away from them.

Should it be illegal for parents to circumcise their newborns? How about abortion?

Around the Network
marioboy2004 said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Because someone shouldn't be able to choose whether they have foreskin or not? Pfft, choice? how silly.

Oh I didn't know newborns had reason and could choose..oh wait a legal guardian or parent does that..lol

I think you missed my point.. a human should decide whether they want to have foreskin or not when they're old enough to actually make a decision.

Then again, maybe people just can't wait to start hacking away at their new born baby..

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

marioboy2004 said:
The fall of Christianity is in line with the rise of divorce, rise of abortion, rise of homosexuality, rise of corruption, rise of broken families, lowering of morality in society, and the fall of western civilization..yep its just a reverting back to a time before Christianity taught pagans morals

"rise of divorce": yeah, it's much better to be bound to your (poorly chosen or chosen by others) partner until death, even if he/she makes your life a living hell; the free choice to end a relationship, if it doesn't work out, is baaaad

"rise of abortion": choice is bad, it's much better to get a child you didn't wanted or can't support no matter what... since there is a lack of people on this planet and we have no overpopulation problems whatsoever

"rise of homosexuality": men loving men or women loving women are a real threat to the world! When they or their children (oh, wait...) are taking over, they will force every hetero into homosexuality!

"rise of corruption": has corruption risen or declined over the decades or centuries? Who knows? Positions where some people have power over other people (politics, law enforcement, judical systems, banks, unions and even religions) have always opened possibilities of corruption. The best way to prevent corruption is transparency and the internet is helping to uncover corruption, it gives the common people a voice

"rise of broken families": how many families have been broken by sending the men and boys into a war in the name of a church?

Toxy said:
marioboy2004 said:

Hitler, an atheist,puts Christianity to shame when it comes to murder..eugenics was practiced by Hitler on a religious race..

Hitler was a proclaimed Catholic. Hence his hatred towards the Jews. He even emphasised the Jews being at fault for the death of Jesus. An Atheist would not care about the death of a prophet/deity/son of God, because they do not believe in any of that.

Hitler was a Catholic, a simple background check on him will prove this. Also, Christian and Catholic are the same thing.

His killings had nothing to do with Marxism. If that is what you believe I strongly suggest you study Marxist theory. 
I am not a Marxist by the way, I just had to call out how wrong referring to Hitler as a Marxist is.

He was a fascist leader. A fascist leader can be obtained on both the Left and Right. I would argue that Hitler was leaning towards the Left, but not a Marxist.

He never murdered in the name of Islam or Catholicism..the mafia are also proclaimed "Catholics " but last I heard the Pope excommunicated them

marioboy2004 said:
curl-6 said:

Then let them make the decision for themselves when they're old enough to understand and consent, instead of taking the choice away from them.

Should it be illegal for parents to circumcise their newborns? How about abortion?

I'm opposed to circumcision of infants, yes. I don't have a problem with abortion, and I'll save us pages and pages of debate by simply stating that I believe a woman has the right to control her own body, and I do not believe we are full formed people starting from conception. Nothing you can say will change that, so save us both the trouble and stick to the issues at hand.

Around the Network

Also I love how it's referred to as the "rise" of homosexuality and abortion, as if these things haven't been around for thousands of years and were never permissible until recently. Ancient Greece and Rome were more accepting of homosexuality than modern secular countries.

curl-6 said:
marioboy2004 said:

I'm opposed to circumcision of infants, yes. I don't have a problem with abortion, and I'll save us pages and pages of debate by simply stating that I believe a woman has the right to control her own body, and I do not believe we are full formed people starting from conception. Nothing you can say will change that, so save us both the trouble and stick to the issues at hand.

Aren't we talking about newborn which may include preterms? Aren't late term abortions in the same time period? Cuting off an infants head is worse than the foreskin buddy

urgh. I hate arguing.

The gay marrages everywhere never existed before. Most gay people sorta promote gayness. If your gay, fine. But dont try to spread it.......

And the whole point of marrage is to marry with gods authority. Not some peice of paper and fake priests.

User moderated for this post -RavenXtra

marioboy2004 said:
curl-6 said:

Aren't we talking about newborn which may include preterms? Aren't late term abortions in the same time period? Cuting off an infants head is worse than the foreskin buddy

I told you, I'm not going there. I've made my position clear, trying to blur lines will not sway me.

Also, see my post above yours.

curl-6 said:
marioboy2004 said:

I told you, I'm not going there. I've made my position clear, trying to blur lines will not sway me.

Also, see my post above yours.

Okay sorry then may Gods peace be with you and your family..and don't I have a free choice to tell you God loves you