By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Christianity has fallen

marioboy2004 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Yeah, but the forskin is obviously meant to be cut off. No bleeding involved here.

As a registered nurse I learned that circumcision helps with ease of cleaning the penis and prevention of infection 

True, and pulling all your teeth out prevents cavities.

Around the Network
marioboy2004 said:
curl-6 said:

You need to learn more about anatomy. The male "G-spot" is up the anus. ;)

And vaginas can tear and bleed also. What next, "homosexuality is unnatural"?

Yeah but sticking you penis in a pile of $hit or in the a$$ ,when the person has hepatitis is the not the best idea

Not that different from sticking it in a vagina when the woman is menstruating or has an STI. I believe relieving one's bowels in advance is advisable. ;)

Lafiel said:
marioboy2004 said:
Lafiel said:
marioboy2004 said:
The fall of Christianity is in line with the rise of divorce, rise of abortion, rise of homosexuality, rise of corruption, rise of broken families, lowering of morality in society, and the fall of western civilization..yep its just a reverting back to a time before Christianity taught pagans morals

heh considering all the shit that happened in the 14th-19th century, pretty much the prime time of Christianity, your comment absolutely hilarious

Thanks but your theory is as crazy as my idea of a pie in the sky..Hitler practiced atheistic beliefs called marxcism...the Christianity is not marxcism

Hitler practiced fascism, which is pretty much the polar opposite to marxcism

and Hitler had nothing to do with the 14th-19th century, as the time frame stops at the end of 1900(the "19th century" is 1801-1900)

do you even history?

Hitler, an atheist,puts Christianity to shame when it comes to murder..eugenics was practiced by Hitler on a religious race..

marioboy2004 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Yeah, but the forskin is obviously meant to be cut off. No bleeding involved here.

As a registered nurse I learned that circumcision helps with ease of cleaning the penis and prevention of infection 

Because someone shouldn't be able to choose whether they have foreskin or not? Pfft, choice? how silly.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

People are less religious because the internet makes more information accessible. That's why it's gone down so massively in the past 15 years whereas in the 60 years prior it only fell a few %.

More information and more education means people know the world isn't 1000's of years old, or that world floods didn't happen, that Evolution has been demonstrated over and over again. Talking snakes, and walking on water don't appeal to people anymore on a belief level, rather it's just stories with no evidence based on them, like Greek myths.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
marioboy2004 said:

Yeah but sticking you penis in a pile of $hit or in the a$$ ,when the person has hepatitis is the not the best idea

Not that different from sticking it in a vagina when the woman is menstruating or has an STI. I believe relieving one's bowels in advance is advisable. ;)

This ^^

Straight couples can pass on STDs as well.
Also straight couples can have anal sex if they so choose.

It should not matter who has sex with who, or how they have sex, as long as they are being responsible and consent to do so.
Telling people what they should do in the bedroom when it does not have any effect on you in any way whatsoever is quite absurd (this is not targeted at you curl-6, just elaborating further).

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
marioboy2004 said:

True, and pulling all your teeth out prevents cavities.

What I learnt was that circumcision was more effective hundreds of years ago, when being hygienic was more difficult to do as people did not have access to showers and such like they do today.
Circumcision in this day and age is redundant due to being hygienic now has become so simplified and accessible.

ArchangelMadzz said:
marioboy2004 said:

Because someone shouldn't be able to choose whether they have foreskin or not? Pfft, choice? how silly.

Oh I didn't know newborns had reason and could choose..oh wait a legal guardian or parent does that..lol

marioboy2004 said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Oh I didn't know newborns had reason and could choose..oh wait a legal guardian or parent does that..lol

Then let them make the decision for themselves when they're old enough to understand and consent, instead of taking the choice away from them.

marioboy2004 said:

Hitler, an atheist,puts Christianity to shame when it comes to murder..eugenics was practiced by Hitler on a religious race..

Hitler was a proclaimed Catholic. Hence his hatred towards the Jews. He even emphasised the Jews being at fault for the death of Jesus. An Atheist would not care about the death of a prophet/deity/son of God, because they do not believe in any of that.

Hitler was a Catholic, a simple background check on him will prove this. Also, Christian and Catholic are the same thing.

His killings had nothing to do with Marxism. If that is what you believe I strongly suggest you study Marxist theory. 
I am not a Marxist by the way, I just had to call out how wrong referring to Hitler as a Marxist is.

He was a fascist leader. A fascist leader can be obtained on both the Left and Right. I would argue that Hitler was leaning towards the Left, but not a Marxist.