By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo is pushing the hell out of Splatoon, Gamestop's backround image features Splatoon

Who's Hella Hyped?

I'm hella hyped 46 65.71%

I'm not hella hyped 13 18.57%

I might be hella hyped 11 15.71%

Total:70

I don't see anything Splatoon related.

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
It has to be, I can't see anything because of Adblock.

It's weird because the background doesn't lead to anywhere when clicked on, so it seems like just a regular image. But there is a banner at the top that can be clicked on.

Not sure what to make of it, but either way it's still cool.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
Mummelmann said:

It's weird because the background doesn't lead to anywhere when clicked on, so it seems like just a regular image. But there is a banner at the top that can be clicked on.

Not sure what to make of it, but either way it's still cool.

I turned Adblock off and the image appeared, it's an ad for sure. I can't stand surfing without it; so many sites are swarming with banners and disturbances, worst of all are newspapers.

Mummelmann said:
I turned Adblock off and the image appeared, it's an ad for sure. I can't stand surfing without it; so many sites are swarming with banners and disturbances, worst of all are newspapers.

Ahh, I see. 

I totally agree. The worst is when I accidentally click on an ad or when there's an ad with sound that automatically plays if your mouse hovers over it for several seconds (this happens most often on this website, I find). More often than not, ads make me resent products either online or on television. Banners and billboards I'm chill with, though.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

That's pretty sweet!

Looking forward to Splatoon.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Yep I see it! Gamestop also had playable demos last weekend so they're definitely doing their part!

cant wait till next week :O

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Einsam_Delphin said:
Yep I see it! Gamestop also had playable demos last weekend so they're definitely doing their part!

Are the playable demos only available during the testfire or is it an actual demo to go play?

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Mummelmann said:
Clyde32 said:
You sure that isn't just an advertisement in the background?

^ this.

And hopefully their work pays off..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]