By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are you a Nintendo Fan? (poll)

Are you a Nintendo fan?

Yes- I like almost all t... 246 37.79%

YES!! I don't only want ... 203 31.18%

I enjoy some Nintendo games but im not a fan. 60 9.22%

No - I prefer Xbox or Playstation 53 8.14%

I dislike Nintendo and wa... 18 2.76%

I hate Nintendo and want them to go bankrupt 16 2.46%

I dont care, i enjoy all ... 55 8.45%

Total:651

I grew up with a Super Nintendo, so... Yes.

Around the Network

I like gaming, prefer PS4/PC at the moment but I'm also a fan of Pokemon games, mario kart and Smash but I don't play those often.

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

That answer should be obvious by looking at me sig. That doesn't stop me from criticising em and pointing out how dumb they can be though!

I like Nintendo...haven't had the urge to buy any of their hardware since the SNES, but I do like Nintendo.

I was conditioned to be a Sony fanboy since I was a little kid. My first console was a PS1 and everyone in my school liked Sony but with time I grew to like Nintendo a lot more.

So now I like both of them, almost equally. (I prefer Nintendo slightly more.)

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

"I dislike Nintendo and want them to go third party"
What's the sense of this? If one dislikes Nintendo games she shouldn't be concerned over Nintendo going third pt.

Anyway, I enjoy a Mario once in a while, but I'm no fan. However I think that Nintendo going third party would be beneficial for all gamers.

I enjoy Nintendo games now and then, I've always liked the company for years and what they've produced, that is to say I can also dislike some of the decisions they make (NOA only giving US N3DS XL's, Youtube policy, Amiibo situation, region locking, overpriced at times, delays, poor marketing), gamefreak is probably my favourite devs even though they aren't owned by Ninty(you can probably tell by my sig lol), Zelda has to be one of my most favourite Nintendo ip's with Oracle of Ages/Seaons being my favourite games with Min cap being a close second and Link between worlds in 3rd.

I do dislike at times when they don't push hardware and instead often push with gimmicks (Amiibos while nice and beautiful to look at feel gimmicky, same with the Wiimote and slightly the gamepad), though I can say I do like the shapes and sizes/colours their systems come in and this gen I'm liking a good chunk of the lineup compared to last gen when I wasn't even remotely interested in the Wii.

Wouldn't ever want them to go 3rd party though, if they were to I;d rather they be the last to go.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Nintendo is love, Nintendo is life.

Nintendo all the way. However, I do play on other consoles and I will be getting a PS4 when Persona 5 and etc release. That way it seems more worth it.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

I guess I'm considered to be a 'big' Nintendo fan..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]