By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are you a Nintendo Fan? (poll)

Are you a Nintendo fan?

Yes- I like almost all t... 246 37.79%

YES!! I don't only want ... 203 31.18%

I enjoy some Nintendo games but im not a fan. 60 9.22%

No - I prefer Xbox or Playstation 53 8.14%

I dislike Nintendo and wa... 18 2.76%

I hate Nintendo and want them to go bankrupt 16 2.46%

I dont care, i enjoy all ... 55 8.45%

Total:651

Absolutely, I love their games (except Animal Crossing, I don't like that franchise :P). But I have had a lot of fun with Nintendo games all my life, and I still have, so here I am!

Around the Network

Never was a fan of their games. Spectrum is too linear. But i loved my SNES and Gameboy.

Hunting Season is done...

I'm a big supporter of what Nintendo does. They are not all about being number one and wanting to make huge profits, they want to keep gaming fun and entertaining for the whole family. To me there is room for that too, reason why mobile gaming is taking off ,most of their games ARE Family ordinated.
It's funny to me that only NINTENDO out of the three and AAA developers make games for kids still. No one but Nintendo does that. Games for kids mean BIG BRIGHT COLORFUL visuals this is what attracts the kids, once again reason why Mobile gaming has taken off. Games like Rayman , Knack and Little Big Planet might be kid ordinated but it visually to dark to become super popular with the kids. Reason why Crash failed too.
I'm huge Nintendo guy and always will be unless they just become like the other two

last92 said:
"I dislike Nintendo and want them to go third party"
What's the sense of this? If one dislikes Nintendo games she shouldn't be concerned over Nintendo going third pt.

Anyway, I enjoy a Mario once in a while, but I'm no fan. However I think that Nintendo going third party would be beneficial for all gamers.

That poll means, that you dislike the company nintendo, like their hardware and decisions,, not their games, but maybe i should worded it better, i didnt have unlimited space. So its like you want there games on your platform but you dont wanna buy their consoles :)

I'm a huge Sony fan, but I have a soft spot for the old Nintendo games like Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros 2, Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario World and Super Mario 64. And not to forget Pokemon Blue Version. But that's pretty much it from Nintendo.

Around the Network

Wouldn't call myself a huge fan as I prefer XB/PS, but I do enjoy a lot of their games.

I like Nintendo and want them to go third party.

I'm now filled with determination.

I enjoy Nintendo games less and less every passing day, but there will always be a place in my heart for Nintendo.

Wright said:

I enjoy Nintendo games less and less every passing day, but there will always be a place in my heart for Nintendo.

So Nintendo is your ex wife? 

RCTjunkie said:

So Nintendo is your ex wife? 

More like a lost love.