By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Art Thread

Wright said:

I suck at drawing.

That being said, I did this on Paint:

It was ripped-off this particular scene in Deadly Premonition (hence the response box):

Haha, nice one Wright! xD I never knew about this scene from the game. I only know the "FK in the coffee" moment xD That scene was golden! This one looks funny as well!

LipeJJ said:

Alright, time to post some Pokémon! I'll apologize for the bad quality beforehand!

Nice as well JJ. These line works of these pokemon are just soo good o_o Really spot on!

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
I'm happy to that see that collage. I love your Ultimate Doodler avatar.

Thanks! I think that may be a fav of mine as well... I loved doing the sprites as well. So much fun! xD

Nuvendil said:
Ah, that Typhlosion champion avatar of yours brings back memories. I haven't done any art in a long while but I might reminisce about my glory days in this thread later. :)

Yeah, that was when I first joined. Those were fun times...

I'd be glad to see your artwork as well! I hope to see some : D

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Tagged for later. Huge fan of other people's artwork.

The one time I wish I had a scanner...

I wish I could start drawing again.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Well I suppose I'll go ahead and post my stuff here.  This from some years ago honestly, back when I was still competing in art contests. 

These are all colored pencil works. 

First up, "Time Keepers" 

Then we have "Tools of the Trade"

And finally, "Finale"

Those are my highlights.  I have other bits of work I might share at some point.  Hope you like those :)

And my appologiest that these are photos (photos of high quality prints no less, if you didn't catch that in the first image :P) and not proper scans.  I have some scans but I don't have the files on hand and I would have to dig around.  And given the size I can't just scan them on any old scanner. 

Around the Network

Love the banners in the OP, especially that first one.

Nuvendil said:

Well I suppose I'll go ahead and post my stuff here.  This from some years ago honestly, back when I was still competing in art contests. 

First up, "Time Keepers" 

And finally, "Finale"

Those are my highlights.  I have other bits of work I might share at some point.  Hope you like those :)

And my appologiest that these are photos (photos of high quality prints no less, if you didn't catch that in the first image :P) and not proper scans.  I have some scans but I don't have the files on hand and I would have to dig around.  And given the size I can't just scan them on any old scanner. 

Congrats, Nuveldil. That's some amazing works (especially the 3rd one ~ huge fan of instruments), I am truly impressed!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I can't draw or paint, so you won't see me here after this. Should take classes when I have time...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Nuvendil said:

First up, "Time Keepers" 

And finally, "Finale"

Woah, now those are niice. The shines on the wrist watch are excellent! It looks like a real deal watch. The pocket watches and chain look really good as well.

The colors and details on the tools are great as well. The very slight shines on them naturally blend with the normal darker colors.

And that frenchhorn... It feels like I can reach out and pick it up. Looks very real and perfect.

Thanks for these addtions. They are very well done!!!

Dance my pretties!

It's Voca time:

Bonus (Luigi vs King Boo): I have to apologize. I drew King Boo while being totally in the dark so I couldn't see exactly what was going on. That's why he looks much worse than Luigi.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won