By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Art Thread

LipeJJ said:

It's Voca time:

Bonus (Luigi vs King Boo): I have to apologize. I drew King Boo while being totally in the dark so I couldn't see exactly what was going on. That's why he looks much worse than Luigi.

Haha, those Vocaloid ones are cute! I bet Platters would like them, but he would like them more if they were Miku!!!

And that ghost is sooo good xD Better than Luigi!!

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Heya, Cloud here with a new work to present. Some people may have seen these, but I'm putting these up for anyone who hasn't : D

This is a lil different from whatI usually do. This time it's a bit of sprite art! I've wanted to try it, and I've messed with it before as a kid. So I thought I'd try again, now with a bit more experience. Some of these are old, but works that are fairly recent. They're kinda edits and referenced from other games, but they were made dot-by-dot. So that's... something? Well, here they are.

The 4 eye set is from one of my characters in the style of Danganronpa, at least my attempt at the style. ( I did 4-5 versions and still wasn't satisfied )

The 2nd are vocaloids, Neru and Miku, in the style of 8-bit Mario. Perhaps not so great, I had a blast making them.

And for a bonus, here they are in animated form xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Heya, Cloudy here again to post more art for today. It's more sprite art, haha. As some may know, Mario Maker got more costumes, including one from one of my current favorite manga, 'Nisekoi'. It got 2 stages even, featuring the 4 prominent girls of the manga. Unfortunately, it only brought one costume, and it's not my favorite, haha.  Saddened my favorite wasn't added, I thought they could have included her easy. I thought I could even do it, which resulted in these.

Not sure if they're up to snuff with the official things, but it was fun doing nonetheless. So yeah, here's sprites of my favorite heroine of the series, Kosaki Onodera. Also did 1 of her sister, Haru, just cuz I could x )

Dance my pretties!

I don't know why did I take so long to post here, kinda forgot about it. I have a couple of photoshop edits, I'll post them here. Those count as art, right? XD

-Link VS Inklings. Splatoon hype.

-The Xenoblade X VS Splatoon thread. This was really fun to make, loved how it turned out :)

-The NX Fusion.

-Everytime there's a Patcher thread.

-When mods close a NX thread.

-Uncharted 5. The Mcburglery. After all, they did a promo campaign with Subway, why not McDonalds?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I've been slacking on my posting, so I'll try to get back on track with it again. So here's some pics done during the New User eventm used by me and my heated rival Plat. Ahaha, heated times then...

Dance my pretties!

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:

I don't know why did I take so long to post here, kinda forgot about it. I have a couple of photoshop edits, I'll post them here. Those count as art, right? XD

-Link VS Inklings. Splatoon hype.

-The Xenoblade X VS Splatoon thread. This was really fun to make, loved how it turned out :)

-The NX Fusion.

-Everytime there's a Patcher thread.

-When mods close a NX thread.

-Uncharted 5. The Mcburglery. After all, they did a promo campaign with Subway, why not McDonalds?

Yeah, I think they are all good. I really enjoy the edits of Splatoon, Michael Pach, and Nate. And those NX gifs... They crack me up xD

Dance my pretties!

Taking Cloud's drawings, I added backgrounds to see which one to use as my sig. Played around with a few before coming to an agreement on which to use :p

Settled with this one!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Ahaha, that's a lot of diff banners Plat. My fav didn't get picked TwT

Dance my pretties!

Guess I might as well show some of my stuff.  Hoping to get some more stuff done in the next few days

PixelPerfect said:

Guess I might as well show some of my stuff.  Hoping to get some more stuff done in the next few days

Aah, I remember these. They were soo cute TwT Thanks for adding them here.

Dance my pretties!