By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Art Thread

Nice to see the reboot of this thread!

I can't draw but would love to see what other people can do..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

You brought it back? Awesome! Always a huge fan of your drawings and those of others as well so I will keep a close eye on this one

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Awesome to see it back! I'm looking forward to this

I suck at drawing.

That being said, I did this on Paint:

It was ripped-off this particular scene in Deadly Premonition (hence the response box):

Alright, time to post some Pokémon! I'll apologize for the bad quality beforehand!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
LipeJJ said:

Alright, time to post some Pokémon! I'll apologize for the bad quality beforehand!

Nice drawing!

I'm happy to that see that collage. I love your Ultimate Doodler avatar.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Ah, that Typhlosion champion avatar of yours brings back memories. I haven't done any art in a long while but I might reminisce about my glory days in this thread later. :)

Heya, Cloudy here with more old works! Perhaps some of you remember this one from the Bloodstained kickstarter days. I was determined for there to be a Wii U version, I made this short comic to help support it. Luckily, that goal was revealed and reached. Otherwise, this would have been embarrassing, and kinda hurt, haha... Anyways, here's my old Bloodstained comic. Please enjoy...

I kinda rushed this one, so there may be mistakes, plus a lack of polish. Anyways, enjoy!

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Wright said:

I suck at drawing.

That being said, I did this on Paint:

It was ripped-off this particular scene in Deadly Premonition (hence the response box):

Haha, nice one Wright! xD I never knew about this scene from the game. I only know the "FK in the coffee" moment xD That scene was golden! This one looks funny as well!

LipeJJ said:

Nice as well JJ. These line works of these pokemon are just soo good o_o Really spot on!

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread