By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will Xbox One have a Exclusive rich E3?

Without a doubt.

Halo, Fable, Forza, Gears, Quantum Break and Tomb Raider will all be at the show.

Twisted Pixel are due a new title. Rare will be revealing a game or two. Lionhead have an non-Fable project in the works.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

Without a doubt.

Halo, Fable, Forza, Gears, Quantum Break and Tomb Raider will all be at the show.

Twisted Pixel are due a new title. Rare will be revealing a game or two. Lionhead have an non-Fable project in the works.

Looks to be a good show, Also it would be nice to get something other then fable from Lionhead.

Carl2291 said:

Without a doubt.

Don't forget Scalebound, Crackdown 3, and the Phantom Dust remake. 

IamAwsome said:
Carl2291 said:

Without a doubt.

Dint they cancelled that phantom dust remake? Actually they never even started but had already a cgi trailer ready for it last E3 or some other show.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

"The same procedure like last year, Phil?"
"The same procedure like every year, folks!"

Probably the same exclusive as every year. A Forza, maybe even + a Forza Horizon, Halo, Fable, Gears Remastert, Gears 4... exklusive dog for Cod.... nah, you now what I mean XD

Around the Network
eva01beserk said:
IamAwsome said:

Dint they cancelled that phantom dust remake? Actually they never even started but had already a cgi trailer ready for it last E3 or some other show.

They did start it. There's a video of it online. 

If you are judging by performance, the Xbox One's situation has gotten worse since Phil Spencer took over. The deficit has only grown.

Phil Spencer claims that he is 'in it to win it' so is that the standard by which his effectiveness should be judged?

CosmicSex said:
If you are judging by performance, the Xbox One's situation has gotten worse since Phil Spencer took over. The deficit has only grown.

Phil Spencer claims that he is 'in it to win it' so is that the standard by which his effectiveness should be judged?

What does that have to do with the games at E3? Lol

And the Xbox One's situation has gotten better ever since the price drop considering it has been selling. If there was no price drop or Kinect removal it would be much worse.

jlmurph2 said:
CosmicSex said:

And the Xbox One's situation has gotten better ever since the price drop considering it has been selling. If there was no price drop or Kinect removal it would be much worse.

I was responding to an earlier post but forgot to quote. 

When I said its situation has gotten worse,  I mean by actual numbers. Yes, I agree that without the drop it would be even worse, but if we look at raw numbers, it is further away from the competition than ever before.  Not just the raw delta either, I also mean by ratio.

I brought that up because I feel that folks put too much stock into Spencer.  The effort to make Xbox a more competitive product is a huge group effort.  

CosmicSex said:
jlmurph2 said:

I was responding to an earlier post but forgot to quote. 

When I said its situation has gotten worse,  I mean by actual numbers. Yes, I agree that without the drop it would be even worse, but if we look at raw numbers, it is further away from the competition than ever before.  Not just the raw delta either, I also mean by ratio.

I brought that up because I feel that folks put too much stock into Spencer.  The effort to make Xbox a more competitive product is a huge group effort.  

Its up YOY. 

Were you somehow expecting Xbox One to start winning worldwide?