By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon Single Player takes 5 to 7 hours!

Einsam_Delphin said:

I do not approve of the way you buy games lol, but obviously it's not my business to try and dictate what factors people use to determine which ones they get so I'll just drop this. What I will say though is that I really hope Nintendo isn't using that as an excuse to not make Mario Kart more fully featured instead of just relying on the same two modes like they have for the past 20 years.

Loll well I am buying splatoon anyway so it doesn't really matter at the end. I would have bought splatoon in August regardless since thats when it would be "fully featured" but since it has a 5-7 hour single player now, day 1 for me loll

And yea, more modes on MK wouldn't hurt either

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

I wasn't expecting a 10+ hour campaign to be perfectly honest.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

That's longer than CoD.

Not exactly that long. Splatoon is gradually becoming a less worthwhile investment

Why were people expecting longer then this? Its not a mid paced platformer and its certainly not an adventure game.

These type of games tend to have high replayability value like sonic games. I remember playing them for dozens of hours in spite of the core campaign only being 15 or so 10min stages.

Around the Network

I actually wasn't expecting it to be that long. Wonder how long the Amiibo stuff will take as well.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

Lately it seems to have become the norm with games that primarily focus on MP, to have a very short SP campaign.

As long as the MP component of the game can last then i dont see an issue really.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

they've already announced dlc so it could be longer.

I'm rich so I don't care... I wouldn't pick $60 off the ground.... Too much effort.
I hope it's 4K resolution 12FPS

Shinobi-san said:
Lately it seems to have become the norm with games that primarily focus on MP, to have a very short SP campaign.

As long as the MP component of the game can last then i dont see an issue really.

This I agree with

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3