By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - No Man’s Sky could get a Blu-ray release teases PlayStation UK boss.

I hope so, I was hoping Microsoft would do the same for Ori but they didn't.

Around the Network
Azerth said:
if i get it which im not sure yet ill be on pc

Same here. I kind of need a mouse and keyboard to play first person games, if I have the choice.

I'm still not sold on No Man's Sky, but I welcome a physical release. In fact, I hope this becomes standard operating procedure for all high-profile "indie" games, if not all "indie" games (although I acknowledge the financial implausibility of that reality).

I was unaware that this was even in question. It might be an indie, but it feels like a massive game that will have a huge release.

With such hype and anticipation for this game it should've been a no-brainer to create a physical copy.

Around the Network

I might get the physical release,if true

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

This would make me buying this game!

Will definitely get this if it releases physically.

How do you fit 18 quintillion planets on a single 50GB disc?

I'm kidding... (Procedural Generation)

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

-Samuel Clemens

Cool, they should make it as great as possible, can't wait to snag it on PC when it arrives though, hopefully K+M controls will be tuned right.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"