By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The 90's Arcade Racer Is Back

Hope this one comes to Europe. Nicalis...

And FAST Neo will be shown 'this summer', so likely E³.

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
Miyamotoo said:
It would be nice if this and Fast Neo come this year. :)

Those kind of things are always too good to happen U_u

But we can see both together next year.

It would be really nice to see at least Fast Neo on the E3, again, too good to be true.

It looks like E3 showing.

“Development is going very smooth. FAST Racing Neo is the biggest, and most beautiful game we ever did, and we’re taking the time to make sure that it’s also the best one. This Summer, people will have seen the game in motion.”

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/04/18/fast-racing-neo-will-be-showcased-in-the-summer/

This looks better than ever. And it seems like the developers added a balloon-popping mini-game too

Does the game have AI racers? I've been interested in it before but that video was very boring.

Not that it's going to come to Europe anyway :(

Been wanting this game for awhile,looks fun

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Looks sweet.

Looks better than the video from January, but it's worrisome that they still can't show AI racers.

Kresnik said:
Does the game have AI racers? I've been interested in it before but that video was very boring.

Not that it's going to come to Europe anyway :(

It will do when it's finished. The HUD even has a position part. Just wish they put "Condition" on top of the mini map. That would be the perfect final touch.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

episteme said:
Looks better than the video from January, but it's worrisome that they still can't show AI racers.

If I recall correctly, AI problems were one of the main reasons for the delay, so they may still not be ready to be shown.

Still, nice to see it the actual Wii U version in motion, we'd only seen the PC version before this.

Miyamotoo said:

It looks like E3 showing.

“Development is going very smooth. FAST Racing Neo is the biggest, and most beautiful game we ever did, and we’re taking the time to make sure that it’s also the best one. This Summer, people will have seen the game in motion.”

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/04/18/fast-racing-neo-will-be-showcased-in-the-summer/

I'm pretty pissed off at Shin'en to be honest. The game was supposed to be out in 2014, and we still haven't seen any gameplay footage. How hard can it be to at least throw us some screencaps to tide us over. The game's approaching 3 freaking years in production for crying out loud.