By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will a PS4 exclusive ever outsell Mario Kart Wii?

Tagged games:

?

Yes 45 11.17%

No 358 88.83%

Total:403

Impossible. What would that game even be?

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
Impossible. What would that game even be?

Grand Turismo Auto

Ali_16x said:

That's true, but Wii Fit is the most casual game I've seen, it was literally for non-gamers. But it doesn't change the fact that Mario Kart was bundled with consoles, as I said before any company can get that number if they're giving it for free.

free
frē/
adverb

1. 1
    without cost or payment.
    "ladies were admitted free"

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Ali_16x said:
curl-6 said:

Wii Fit wasn't bundled with the Balance Board.

The Balance Board was bundled with Wii Fit.

The game was the selling point, the board was merely the means to play it.

That's true, but Wii Fit is the most casual game I've seen, it was literally for non-gamers. But it doesn't change the fact that Mario Kart was bundled with consoles, as I said before any company can get that number if they're giving it for free.

What does the target audience have to do with it? A sale is a sale.

And nothing is stopping Sony from bundling its games. In fact, they do so frequently, such as with The Last of Us.

Skullwaker said:

Ali_16x said:

free
frē/
adverb

1. 1
    without cost or payment.

Its like PS+ all over again

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:

Ali_16x said:

free
frē/
adverb

1. 1
    without cost or payment.

Right the Last of Us doesn't come free with the PS4 bundle. Lmao you guys are truly funny. I must have missed it where people were paying extra for the Last of Us when they bought a PS4.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Skullwaker said:

Ali_16x said:

free
frē/
adverb

1. 1
    without cost or payment.

Right the Last of Us doesn't come free with the PS4 bundle. Lmao you guys are truly funny. I must have missed it where they were paying extra for the Last of Us.

Didn't Mario Kart Wii sell +20 Million before it was bundled? I'm pretty sure it did. That alone is fucking crazy

Ali_16x said:
Right the Last of Us doesn't come free with the PS4 bundle. Lmao you guys are truly funny. I must have missed it where people were paying extra for the Last of Us when they bought a PS4.

Look, I just gave the definition. I thought you needed it. There's a difference between paying extra and paying at all.

Also, thank you.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
Ali_16x said:

Look, I just gave the definition. I thought you needed it. There's a difference between paying extra and paying at all.

Also, thank you.

Those two go hand and hand, lmao seriously I'm crying, lmao.

User moderated for this post -RavenXtra