By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Salad VS Pasta War III - All things must come to an end.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster?

We have seen that in the last war and now have methods to deal with that monster!

We shall now deploy our ultimate defence, The World Tree!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Platina said:

The Flying Spaghetti Monster?

We have seen that in the last war and now have methods to deal with that monster!

We shall now deploy our ultimate defence, The World Tree!

Oh please, our new monster has GREEN pasta.

I'm pretty sure that makes it immune to photosynthesis. >:3

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

As the dirty salad peasants are secretly working on their petty little plans, Europastas best engineers have gathered to create another Megapasta Bomb: Codename PastrociousX2. This new formula of 70 Pastatons is around 4 times as destructive as our last Pastomic bomb. Fear for your life Saladlanders, for your evisceration is imment, or fall to your knees, surrender and start praying to the pasta deity that is me! >:)

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Outstanding job by the new Commander of Terrain Forces and Lieutenant Platina! Latest update on the Neo Europasta are good... FOR US >:D

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Zisbest said:
As the dirty salad peasants are secretly working on their petty little plans, Europastas best engineers have gathered to create another Megapasta Bomb: Codename PastrociousX2. This new formula of 70 Pastatons is around 4 times as destructive as our last Pastomic bomb. Fear for your life Saladlanders, for your evisceration is imment, or fall to your knees, surrender and start praying to the pasta deity that is me! >:)

Haha! You always think your on the lead!Our Special Cabbage Defense Shield are always ready for any type of colossal explosions!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
Zisbest said:

Haha! You always think your on the lead!Our Special Cabbage Defense Shield are always ready for any type of colossal explosions!

Only Pasta-Shields can withstand Pasta-Blasts, you fool that is known as President Slarvax.

(**Any bad words/cusses shouldn't not be taken in a bad way, it's just for fun anyway.)

Zisbest:
> Don't tell anyone... but salad is a great garnish. (wasntme)

I don't want to be a betrayer: but since I am a warrior of justice, I will have to carry on and reveal the nasty truth behind our leader.

Squeezol said:
Zisbest:
> Don't tell anyone... but salad is a great garnish. (wasntme)

I don't want to be a betrayer: but since I am a warrior of justice, I will have to carry on and reveal the nasty truth behind our leader.

Psssh, people often tend to deform the words of the glorious pasta leader, for this is what I actually said:

> Don't tell anyone... but salad is a HORRIBLE garnish. (wasntme)

Zisbest said:
Slarvax said:

Only Pasta-Shields can withstand Pasta-Blasts, you fool that is known as President Slarvax.

(**Any bad words/cusses shouldn't not be taken in a bad way, it's just for fun anyway.)

Yes, for Pastians! This shield is made for Salad-people to protect them from any non-Salad energy!

Internal conflict?

Now is the time to attack!! Commencing Operation Saladstorm!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]