By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Salad VS Pasta War III - All things must come to an end.

Oh no, secret data has been stolen from our PC bases! Commander Squeezol, I supply you with 3 noodlecopters, bomb their capital!

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Around the Network

I'm in command, Zisbest.

What do we do?!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

*drumroll*

Mighty Squeezol the Great, revived by a cyborg robot developed by the alien Illuminati race, has awakened from his slumber. In his pajamas he shall lead the Pasta kingdom to greatness. ATTACK!!

Ultrashroomz said:
I'm in command, Zisbest.

What do we do?!

Colonel Ültra, thank god you arrived! I shall put you in command of the 2nd mac n cheese battalion, 15 tanks type noodle 3.0 are ready to be guided by you. Show them what we're made of!

Zisbest said:

Colonel Ültra, thank god you arrived! I shall put you in command of the 2nd mac n cheese battalion, 15 tanks type noodle 3.0 are ready to be guided by you. Show them what we're made of!

Great, I'll make sure our noodle-wood shields are covered. >:D

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

It's time to deploy the Brocolli satellites! We'll destroy the noodlecopters with the space lasers!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

We have set up a series of stronghold defense systems! We are currently undercover, preparing for a surprise attack

We name this hidden system, the Salad Bar Campaign.

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Commander Zisbest, our pastacopters have received a significant upgrade! We will deploy the noodlebombs right onto the Salad Capital.

*deploying pasta bombs*

First commander Squeezol of the Pastian-Air-Forces just left Europasta to deal out a retaliatory strike. His attack shall be devastating!

CRUCIAL UPDATE: Our bombs have been reflected back by the Salad Shield, the newest defense mechanism of the Salad Empire. However, we have developed the newest copters to be able to resist this shield.. There must be something else going on.. Could it be... The Salad Bar Campaign?!