By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I'm sorry but Sonys first party has to finally get their act together

celador said:
KLXVER said:

Its free to play, right?

It is

Might check it out. The art style is really cool.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:

Guys, in the OP I said that I'm including the games that Sony is going to publish in this as well. And I mentioned No Man's Sky because this is a pretty big deal for Sony too.

Anyway I'm off now and tomorrow is Father's Day so I'm probably not going to be able to respond either, stay beautiful until then.

Interesting, Father's Day is different days throughout the world?  I mean, I guess it makes sense, strange I'd never even thought about it before.

I need more Sony games as well.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Games are just becoming too expensive AND time consuming projects.

Looking by third parties for example,we see project with 5 years of work.

The 2-3 year cycle is just impossible for AAA games,specially if they are trying to push boundaries.

Don't expect too many first party exclusives this gen unless it is some streamlined projects like Forza,MBL or Mario 3d world->Captain Toad.

2nd party deals is the way to go this gen....unfortunately :/

The problem is the others are lacking too, i am only looking forward to MGS5 this year and maybe persona 5. I hope that at least the Tomorrow Children could come out this year, its made by sonyJapan

Around the Network
mornelithe said:
DerNebel said:

Guys, in the OP I said that I'm including the games that Sony is going to publish in this as well. And I mentioned No Man's Sky because this is a pretty big deal for Sony too.

Anyway I'm off now and tomorrow is Father's Day so I'm probably not going to be able to respond either, stay beautiful until then.

Interesting, Father's Day is different days throughout the world?  I mean, I guess it makes sense, strange I'd never even thought about it before.

I was wondering this same thing!! I was thinking to myself "wait, is it June already?!" lol I kinda just assumed they were all the same. Shows how Ignorant I am i guess =/ haha 

**looks at other 1st party line-ups**

dear god this thread is laughable.

Chasesdaddy84 said:
mornelithe said:

I was wondering this same thing!! I was thinking to myself "wait, is it June already?!" lol I kinda just assumed they were all the same. Shows how Ignorant I am i guess =/ haha 

lol no shit, my very first thought after I checked the date for Father's Day?  "You stupid, ignorant, arrogant American...way to be the stereotype." lol :D

Edit: I wonder if I can get banned for calling myself names?

Well, this is interesting. Isn't it usually fine if developers to keep working on a game until it is fully ready for release? Sony is in a good position where they can take that extra time to polish up their games to make them the best possible. What's wrong with them doing that now? (Unless you gotta play those games soon, which I can understand : ) )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I hope Sony does pull something out of their hat at E3 because as of now, the only games that I'm highly anticipating when I get my PS4 are LBP3 and Bloodborne.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread