By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Music in Xenoblade Chronicles X SUCKS! (at least some times)

Tagged games:

AlfredoTurkey said:
Faxanadu said:
Yes, those songs are rather bad. Vocals get annoying quite fast.

Which is odd considering Xenoblade's music was so amazing.

Different composer

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

This all stemmed from you asking why Tachi was playing her own music over XCX on her stream, didn't it?

Some are pretty bad, some are great(like "Don't worry" and 白樹の大陸 theme), some remind me I SAY FRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY lol(i know AZ is sawano too)

the second one always annoyed me but the others I've never heard before and you are right those are horrible!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Tamron said:
This all stemmed from you asking why Tachi was playing her own music over XCX on her stream, didn't it?

Where is her stream? Been meaning to check it out.

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

Which is odd considering Xenoblade's music was so amazing.

Different composer

That'll do it lol. I didn't even know that. It really shocks me when stuff like that happens though. Surely they would have known how great the soundtrack to Xenoblade was. I don't understand why you'd go in a different direction. If they really wanted a different "feel", just tell the man to GIVE it a different feel etc.

ayy, it's your opinion, man.

That being said, your opinion is the truth imo.

melbye said:
We should start a petition where we at least ask them to remove the goddamn lyrics, they are so bad

The composer composed these songs with lyrics on his mind. It would be very insulting if they did that.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

WhiteSky said:
Some are real bad but some are really good. It feels like you are in an Anime.

It should. The composer usually composes for an anime.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

It is really hit and miss with this soundtrack. There are some good ones like the main theme, Mira field and Sylvalum field, but the rest seems to be wannabe asian/black hybrid rap with the rap actually being really bad. I don't want to hear that over and over again when grinding. I'm a big supporter of new composers for sequels to give the game a new feel, but in this case it might have been better to stick with ACE+ and Manami Kiyota.