By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [RUMOR!] People's Digital games locked due to removel from P.T. by KONAMI?

So i spotted on Twitter (I know not very reliable that's why i put rumor just in case ) that people are getting locked out from their digital games due to P.T. removal, it reads from bottom to top:

I don't own a PS4 so I can't check any of you guys having this problem?

I'll update if more people are having this problem.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network

Would be a dick move if true

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

My digital games all work fine. At least they did yesterday, didn't check today.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

If this was happening to everyone it'd have come to our attention a lot sooner. This issue has happened to people before but it was related to the PlayStation Now closed beta, and I believe it was just the UK one that caused people to lose access to their digital library's. Same thing probably happended to this guy and he's just running his mouth.

I mean seriously his last tweet saying if it checks one license doesn't exist is just pure speculation, as if he actually knows how it all works.

Just checked it and I have access to all my digital games....so debunked?
And before anyone asks, yes I have P.T installed and yes I can even play it.

Yup...RO friggin rocked  
Around the Network
itsFizz said:

Just checked it and I have access to all my digital games....so debunked?
And before anyone asks, yes I have P.T installed and yes I can even play it.

That's good. Would be really shitty if this became a real problem. 

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

BraLoD said:
Truth or not, just a reminder: go physical.
Use digital as a back up or minor stuff, someday this might be the sad truth.

Own your games guys, physical FTW!

No thanks, digital is cheaper, and more convenient. Haven't had one taken away from me yet

Angelus said:
BraLoD said:
Truth or not, just a reminder: go physical.
Use digital as a back up or minor stuff, someday this might be the sad truth.

Own your games guys, physical FTW!

No thanks, digital is cheaper, and more convenient. Haven't had one taken away from me yet

Or really, digital is cheaper? I didn't know you could re-sell your digital games after you finished them. Or buy digital games at a used price.

AnthonyW86 said:
Angelus said:

Or really, digital is cheaper? I didn't know you could re-sell your digital games after you finished them. Or buy digital games at a used price.

digital goes down in price realy fast. and if you wanna resell your digital game well you could sue, if you life in the EU, you could win.

generic-user-1 said:
AnthonyW86 said:
Angelus said:

digital goes down in price realy fast. and if you wanna resell your digital game well you could sue, if you life in the EU, you could win.

Yeah but the prices in store go down to and are really never much higher. And i doubt suing would work. Also the deals on psn in the EU are less impressive than in the U.S.

And don't forget you will not be able to play hardly any of your digital library on new systems(unless they integrate it into PSN Now but that would still require an extra fee). That's why if i even buy digital it's on PC. You will be able to play these games on any future system you build.