By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

For those of you poor souls that dont know, Zero Time Dillema trailer has just been released!Im on mobile now so i cant post a link, but just go to youtube to watch it!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Ummmmmm....... WTF did I just found? And with that Fucking PRICE!!!!!!! (Thats cost more than a brand new 3DS game) 

And to any Aussie users there that are trying to get the FE Fates Special Edition. I asked if my pre order is still on, and they said Yes (I preordered it back when it was first announced in NA last year) . And apparently they removed the product on their site because its sold out........

Edit: Oops I forgot to mention that I asked and pre odered it in Eb Games. (Not sure what other gaming stores gets these special ediions, I know JB Hi Fi doesn't get any) 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:

Ummmmmm....... WTF did I just found?

And to any Aussie users there that are trying to get the FE Fates Special Edition. I asked if my pre order is still on, and they said Yes (I preordered it back when it was first announced in NA last year) . And apparently they removed the product on their site because its sold out........

59.00$. What the fuck.

Also, the bird in the background seems so tired of that shit XD

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Jranation said:

Ummmmmm....... WTF did I just found? And with that Fucking PRICE!!!!!!! (Thats cost more than a brand new 3DS game) 

Edit: Oops I forgot to mention that I asked and pre odered it in Eb Games. (Not sure what other gaming stores gets these special ediions, I know JB Hi Fi doesn't get any) 

Last gen I saw EB games selling a pre-owned copy of Kirby's Epic Yarn for $100. I shit you not.

Miitomo contains Miifoto, basically a Mii-themed MEME editor. this one feature just gave me a reason to download it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG1iYz5rlYs

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Jranation said:

Last gen I saw EB games selling a pre-owned copy of Kirby's Epic Yarn for $100. I shit you not.

I think my mate paid $118 for Tekken 6 when it launched. Early gen 7 was not kind to us Aussies,

Oh and to Jranation I think Spurge owns that Helo Kitty game

Even if I had a partner for the Smash tourney I'ma be too busy with Splatfest and Pokken Tournament this weekend!

ktay95 said:
Ultrashroomz said:

Before anyone gets any ideas, I'm not available this weekend, so don't even think about asking me as your partner.

Looks like I'm out, seems like my partner can't make it

Seems like Mike needs a partner, maybe you guys can work something out? :O

Einsam_Delphin said:
Even if I had a partner for the Smash tourney I'ma be too busy with Splatfest and Pokken Tournament this weekend!

Which side are you going with?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:

Which side are you going with?

Team Snowman mainly because of the blue ink.