By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Volterra_90 said:

Local shop, I'd have waited if I knew they had it, but I went for Amazon. I guess they screwed up with the release date, either the local shop or the suppliers xDDDDD

Lucky! But only two days left so I'll survive!

Around the Network
Platina said:
Shadow8 said:

I don't have a WiiU yet, but I am planning to get one for Zelda U and Pokken.

I do however have a 3ds :P  For that I have quite a few games.

Oh nice!

No plans for Smash or Splatoon? We have tourneys for those games once in a while :p

Maybe I'll get them too. Was also considering Bayonetta 2 as well :p I do love shooters and Splatoon does look like fun.

Only reason I didn't get smash was because none of my friends own it(or even own a 3ds) :(

It all depends on my budget at the time of purchasing a wiiu xD

Best wait and see if NX is backwards compatible first.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Best wait and see if NX is backwards compatible first.

Yea that's probably what I'll for now. If it is BC, then I'll just get that instead ;)

http://nintendoeverything.com/pokemon-creative-design-director-killed-in-windstorm/

R.I.P.

Around the Network
Shadow8 said:

Yea that's probably what I'll for now. If it is BC, then I'll just get that instead ;)

For the record I doubt it will be. Sony has already shown it's not that important and Nintendo needs their system to be as cheap as possible. Plus if the Smash 4 port rumor is true, then BC would make the port pretty pointless, but then again, Twilight Princess HD.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Shadow8 said:

For the record I doubt it will be. Sony has already shown it's not that important and Nintendo needs their system to be as cheap as possible. Plus if the Smash 4 port rumor is true, then BC would make the port pretty pointless, but then again, Twilight Princess HD.

Yea, the only thing to do now is to wait and see. Thanks :)

Einsam_Delphin said:
Shadow8 said:

I think so too

They can just release the Wii U games as 'VC' digital games like the Wii digital games on Wii U

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

The danger in playing too much Saltoon:

Einsam_Delphin said:

The danger in playing too much Saltoon:

Damn it's that your gamepad? If so, what happened?