By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Einsam_Delphin said:
Volterra_90 said:

Pretty good actually. I haven't had the opportunity to play it a lot, it was shipped early for a friend, but we really had a lot of fun fighting. It's more complex than it seems, there's a great variety of combos, and the phase shift is a great mechanic. 

What, how he have already? :O

Local shop, I'd have waited if I knew they had it, but I went for Amazon. I guess they screwed up with the release date, either the local shop or the suppliers xDDDDD

Around the Network

http://smashboards.com/threads/1-1-5-patch-notes.433162/

Smash got updated, basic balance patch.

Cloud (apparently) got nerfed.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:

Noooo my main Corrin got nerfed :/

Sakurai y u do dis...

Ultrashroomz said:

A whole 1 percent of nerfing

And finishing touch, but how often do Cloud's honestly hit that? (Except for teams. Cloud's team potential just went down a ton)

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:

And finishing touch, but how often do Cloud's honestly hit that? (Except for teams. Cloud's team potential just went down a ton)

Not sure if confirmed yet, but I heard that his up air also has more ending lag.

As for finishing touch, it was somewhat situational, but I know you could do late down air into finishing touch.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

JetSetter said:
Ultrashroomz said:

Noooo my main Corrin got nerfed :/

Sakurai y u do dis...

YAY! Those are probably the characters who I hate the most. Jesus, they always give me a really bad time xDDDD.

Ultrashroomz said:
Slarvax said:

Not sure if confirmed yet, but I heard that his up air also has more ending lag.

As for finishing touch, it was somewhat situational, but I know you could do late down air into finishing touch.

I dont know about if it was confirmed either, but I saw esam's video about it and, if it was changed, it was minimal.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Samus got buffed!!!!

Ultrashroomz said:
Slarvax said:

Still, if you think about it, there have been a pretty good amount of players who preferred going Cloud in doubles, in which he has become a high, if not top, tier character in that department. This nerf is likely an answer to his ridiculous potential in doubles. He's still more than viable, but not as ridiculous in doubles.

Corrin's down-B was kinda needed as an early counter kill from a charged smash attack is pretty crazy. A few pointed out that the other nerfs can create better combo potential.

Sheik apparently got nerfed, which appears to be something fans are pretty happy about (besides the Sheik mains). From what I've heard, her matchups against other characters are mostly in her favor so a couple small nerfs can bring her down to earth a little bit. ZSS also got nerfed as well as MK.

Will be intriguing to see where this meta will go.

Kai_Mao said:

Still, if you think about it, there have been a pretty good amount of players who preferred going Cloud in doubles, in which he has become a high, if not top, tier character in that department. This nerf is likely an answer to his ridiculous potential in doubles. He's still more than viable, but not as ridiculous in doubles.

Corrin's down-B was kinda needed as an early counter kill from a charged smash attack is pretty crazy. A few pointed out that the other nerfs can create better combo potential.

Sheik apparently got nerfed, which appears to be something fans are pretty happy about (besides the Sheik mains). From what I've heard, her matchups against other characters are mostly in her favor so a couple small nerfs can bring her down to earth a little bit. ZSS also got nerfed as well as MK.

Will be intriguing to see where this meta will go.

Yeah, I'm fully aware that Finishing Touch was pretty much broken in doubles, just a bit sad that that move isn't as useful anymore.

As for other nerfs, I am fine with the counter nerf, as I thought that was just an absurd part from Corrin's moveset.

I am curious about Meta Knight's viability, as the loss of that up air string might hurt him a good amount.