By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
cycycychris said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Ayyy the room is up! No password.

Wow, that bad luck. Both of us dominated though.

Yeah and the lag in that last game was real!

Around the Network

Bikinis > Jackets

Pocky Lover Boy! 

ktay95 said:
curl-6 said:

Last gen I saw EB games selling a pre-owned copy of Kirby's Epic Yarn for $100. I shit you not.

I think my mate paid $118 for Tekken 6 when it launched. Early gen 7 was not kind to us Aussies,

Oh and to Jranation I think Spurge owns that Helo Kitty game

OH!......................................... (*Waits for his response..........) 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I'm really happy because Pokkén Tournament online is pretty much flawless. I did some matches today, I ended in a healthy 70% of victories (compared to Smash when I have a 25% lol), and not a single lagged match. I'll wait until the official release date to make a final judgement just in case xDDDD.

Volterra_90 said:

I'm really happy because Pokkén Tournament online is pretty much flawless. I did some matches today, I ended in a healthy 70% of victories (compared to Smash when I have a 25% lol), and not a single lagged match. I'll wait until the official release date to make a final judgement just in case xDDDD.

You can also share your experience so far here .  

Around the Network
Mike321 said:

You can also share your experience so far here .  

All the day searching for a Pokkén thread, and it was right in front on my face lol. Thanks!

Damn Chris great job on that last game! Even while two of us were down you managed to keep the Tower moving!
That's gonna be it for me, great session and thanks for playing! Overall I didn't do half bad with the H-3, I think I'm actually getting better with it!

cycycychris said:

Lol, thanks. I'd say your rather great at it already since you typically had the most kills on our team.

Thanks for playing!

Naw half of my kills came from Suction Bombs/Inkzooka lol jk, somewhat!

Yuu Ayasaki from Boku to Koi Suru Ponkotsu Akuma in Super Mario Maker!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:

Yuu Ayasaki from Boku to Koi Suru Ponkotsu Akuma in Super Mario Maker!

Never heard of her but that was so Kawaii!!!!!! Especially at the end! 

Pocky Lover Boy!