By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

I think I've been watching Bayonetta in Smash for like 30 mins straight.

Based from all her combos and options, I am almost convinced that she is gonna be top 5 in Smash Wii U, she looks utterly ridiculous, and I am perfectly ok with that.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:
I think I've been watching Bayonetta in Smash for like 30 mins straight.

Based from all her combos and options, I am almost convinced that she is gonna be top 5 in Smash Wii U, she looks utterly ridiculous, and I am perfectly ok with that.

Top 5 means pushing my dino out of top 5 ;(

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Well, I just went to buy Cloud to realize I was 10 cents short. GG spending habits

Nintendo news of 15/12/2015: The final SSB4 presentation was held today!

• Recap: Besides Cloud, which released today, the final two characters coming to Sm4sh were announced: Corrin from the upcoming FE: Fates (Yuck), and Bayonetta from... Bayonetta (Yay), with her own stage. A bunch of mii costumes were also announced. All of this is coming on February of the next year. It was also confirmed that every character announced will be getting they're own amiibo; Ryu, Roy and (Famicom) Rob amiibo's are coming on March 18th of 2016.
  • A new Super Mario Maker costume and stage from the Monster Hunter series were added today... I should play that game again...

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

spurgeonryan said:

Who is getting Minecraft this week?

I am!!!! Mostly because of my little brother. He will finally get off from my computer! + He can play with his friends when they come over instead of watching him play. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

I was thinking..... If Nintendo is planning to talk about the NX at e3 next year...... Will they have a live stage presentation?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
I was thinking..... If Nintendo is planning to talk about the NX at e3 next year...... Will they have a live stage presentation?

Couldn't they have two conferences? One to show the hardware and how it's going to work, and the Direct to show the last WiiU/3DS games and all of the NX titles. Maybe one is live and the other one is a Direct.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Jranation said:

Couldn't they have two conferences? One to show the hardware and how it's going to work, and the Direct to show the last WiiU/3DS games and all of the NX titles. Maybe one is live and the other one is a Direct.

I would like that!  The more the better. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I should buy Bayonetta 1&2

Mike321 said:
If we do pokemon tourneys we should play them in pokemon showdown rather than the 3DS, that way anyone can play.

This is a pretty good idea, though I've never used it before so people wanting to participate would need to learn how to use it, and I won't be able to teach them :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]