By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Platina said:

This is a pretty good idea, though I've never used it before so people wanting to participate would need to learn how to use it, and I won't be able to teach them :/

And then there's people like me who'll never use it! I'll admit at one point during Gen5 I was seriously about to use hacks to create my teams, even got an Action replay and everything, but I didn't go through with it. They've made breeding much more reasonable this gen so I'll just stay 100% legitimate. It's certainly more satisfying when my team I bred from the ground up wrecks a team full of shiny legendaries hehe.

Around the Network
Platina said:

This is a pretty good idea, though I've never used it before so people wanting to participate would need to learn how to use it, and I won't be able to teach them :/

Don´t worry is really easy to use, I can help whoever wants to try it out.

Einsam_Delphin said:

And then there's people like me who'll never use it! I'll admit at one point during Gen5 I was seriously about to use hacks to create my teams, even got an Action replay and everything, but I didn't go through with it. They've made breeding much more reasonable this gen so I'll just stay 100% legitimate. It's certainly more satisfying when my team I bred from the ground up wrecks a team full of shiny legendaries hehe.

Pokemon showdown has nothing to do with hacks, is a battle simulator, and it would be better to run pokemon tournaments on showdown because everyone can participate.

Mike321 said:
Platina said:

Don´t worry is really easy to use, I can help whoever wants to try it out.

and it would be better to run pokemon tournaments on showdown because everyone can participate.

I disagree. While I like showdown I don't think its fair to have the tourneys in it. Some of us went out and spent $40 and spent countless hours breeding for the perfect Pokemon. I don't think that's fair to us.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Somehow managed to get 100 replies in this thread, Platina: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=211279&page=1#

Also, here's a bit of info on some Wii U and 3DS software sales in France:

"Nintendo of France shared sales numbers for a variety of titles today. We have figures for Wii U and 3DS games, plus the Animal Crossing amiibo cards.

Lifetime sales of Splatoon in France are now sitting at 280,000 copies. It’s the second most popular game after Mario Kart 8.

Also on Wii U, Super Mario Maker has sold 145,000 units thus far in France. Xenoblade Chronicles X, a game which just launched this month, has already moved 40,000 copies.

Moving on to 3DS, sales for Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer are at 220,000 units. New Style Boutique 2 – Fashion Forward has sold 110,000 copies.

Finally, one note about amiibo. Nearly 200,000 packs of Animal Crossing amiibo cards have been purchased by French consumers."

http://nintendoeverything.com/french-sales-280k-for-splatoon-145k-for-mario-maker-40k-for-xenoblade-x-more/

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Good numbers for Xenoblade in France, it's apparently quite difficult to find it at retail in stores.

Same here in Switzerland, I pre-ordered the game online but one my friend wanted to buy it the day of it's release but he hasn't found it so he purchased it on the eshop instead.

It charted #8 on the total platform top last week in Switzerland by the way.

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan

Around the Network

Mike321 said:

Pokemon showdown has nothing to do with hacks, is a battle simulator, and it would be better to run pokemon tournaments on showdown because everyone can participate.

I never said it did, but it's not the real game, it's basically pirating. Atleast hacks still involve the actual game. :L

Einsam_Delphin said:

Mike321 said:

I never said it did, but it's not the real game, it's basically pirating. Atleast hacks still involve the actual game. :L

It´s not pirating either, It´s more of a comunitty effort to bring the competitive side of pokemon to everyone, designed by the most important competitive community of pokemon, there is nothing wrong with supporting that. You can still play showdown and support nintendo by buying their games at the same time.

Holy fuck with those Amiibo Cards sales!!!!! I wanna see how much it have sold WW!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Well, Minecraft Wii U map size is same as 360 and ps3, it won't have gamepad functionality passed off tv play and is more expensive than other versions. The extra content it comes with is worth less than $10.

I don't understand. Are they trying to make this the worst selling version? (Even though it was already going to be the worst selling version.)

This would have been acceptable a year or two ago when people really wanted Minecraft on Wii U. But now, Ninty already mentioned NX and most know Wii U is a dying console. We're basically near the end of Wii U, not the greatest time to pull this stunt.

I will still purchase the game, but I don't see this selling many copies. I at least hope they come out with some really cool Nintendo themed DLC. I know they've already mentioned it, but I'm hoping it's not just skin packs.

So, anyone else picking this game up?

cannonballZ said:
Well, Minecraft Wii U map size is same as 360 and ps3, it won't have gamepad functionality passed off tv play and is more expensive than other versions. The extra content it comes with is worth less than $10.

I don't understand. Are they trying to make this the worst selling version? (Even though it was already going to be the worst selling version.)

This would have been acceptable a year or two ago when people really wanted Minecraft on Wii U. But now, Ninty already mentioned NX and most know Wii U is a dying console. We're basically near the end of Wii U, not the greatest time to pull this stunt.

I will still purchase the game, but I don't see this selling many copies. I at least hope they come out with some really cool Nintendo themed DLC. I know they've already mentioned it, but I'm hoping it's not just skin packs.

So, anyone else picking this game up?

Can I get a source for this?

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread