By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Just picked up the Bowser Jr. and Mii Fighter amiibos at my local Toys R Us!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

WOOOOOO! Go Pirates! So that makes me 1 for 1 in Splatfests. But dang, that popularity was crazy. Good thing we won a lot.

Also, really looking forward to 90s Arcade Racer and FAST. They look like very polished indies.

cycycychris said:

I played the prologue, 1st chapter, and I'm guessing half of the 2nd chapter of Fatal Frame last night. And I must say, I love the combat of using a camera to take out ghost. But the controls of the game are near unplayable. I want to get the game for the combat, but I can't convince myself because of the controls.

You get used to the controls after a while. And the first chapters aren't nearly as good as what's after that, at least from my experience.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

cycycychris said:

I played the prologue, 1st chapter, and I'm guessing half of the 2nd chapter of Fatal Frame last night. And I must say, I love the combat of using a camera to take out ghost. But the controls of the game are near unplayable. I want to get the game for the combat, but I can't convince myself because of the controls.

I agree also. The controls are not really good in this one compared to the previous games. It's slowed me down on playing the game...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I don't mind the controls of Fatal Frame too much, as is just for movement, in combat the controls are really good and that is where it matters the most.

Also I don't expect great controls from horror games , except Luigi's Mansion.

Around the Network

Nice win for Pirates! Ninja's are crazy popular, but it looks like I picked the right team this time! 3:4

Also Team Love won against Team Money in Japan.. take that as you will

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I want to congratulate Platina, as well as Ultra and Skull, on making ambassador!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=209753

Well deserved if you ask me

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Been playing quite a bit of Tri Force Heroes lately. I was really skeptical of this game when it was announced but I've actually been having fun with it. It is really satisfying to finally beat a level after a while. One pretty big problem I've noticed though is that too often I get matched up with people who are either terrible or just troll the whole time. Either that, or there are serious connectivity issues. It's a real shame because the core concept of this game is surprisingly fun, but it just sometimes gets ruined by these problems.

Conegamer said:
I want to congratulate Platina, as well as Ultra and Skull, on making ambassador!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=209753

Well deserved if you ask me

And I'd like to congratulate the cute dog in the group. Congrats Cone, and to the others too

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

http://nintendoeverything.com/best-buy-purchase-yo-kai-watch-get-50-off-pokemon-xy-omega-rubyalpha-sapphire/

That´s a good deal imo