By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
ktay95 said:
21 hours straight of Zelda minus food, toilet, shower etc. So like 18 hours of Zelda at least in the last 21 hours... Oh and that's off of 4 hours sleep the night before. I haven't been this addicted to a game since my 11 hours a day for a week straight with Pokemon Black.

What's crazy is while I have been doing some story stuff I still haven't touched the dungeons yet. So much exploring to be done. So much awesome shit hidden around the map. I even travelled to the top, bottom,, eastmost and westmost points on the map :P

Anyway time for sleep hopefully, I could really use it.

Crazy, I've never done something like that before so it's always surprising seeing other people play nonstop like this o:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/02/12/splatoon-2s-global-testfire-demo-take-place-march-24-26/ You can make a thread if you want, but I wanted to share this with nation people. 

Oh wait it is old news. 

| |

Acevil said:

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/02/12/splatoon-2s-global-testfire-demo-take-place-march-24-26/ You can make a thread if you want, but I wanted to share this with nation people. 

Oh wait it is old news. 

This is why I want the Switch this month :( 

But im still planning on getting it before Splatoon 2 Launches. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Canadian Court Awards Nintendo $12.76 Million In Damages In Precedent-Setting Case

A Canadian federal court ruled in favor of Nintendo of America Inc. in its case against Jeramie King and his affiliated business, Go Cyber Shopping Ltd. The case confirms that the distribution of circumvention devices – “flashcarts,” “modchips” and “game copiers” such as Sky3DS, Gateway 3DS and similar devices – is illegal. In a strong rebuke to the defendant’s activities, the court awarded Nintendo $12.76 million (CAD) against Go Cyber Shopping Ltd., including $1 million in punitive damages. The case is the first of its kind to test the Canadian Copyright Act’s Anti-Circumvention law and resulted in a resounding win for Nintendo.

Through a storefront and multiple websites that he controlled, King was a prolific distributor of large quantities of game copier devices and modchips, and also offered hardware-modification services. Game copiers and modchips enable users to circumvent Nintendo’s console security to download and play illegal copies of video game software in violation of Nintendo’s copyrights and trademarks. After years of routinely boasting of his activities on social media, King will now be forced to issue an apology on his website for the damage that he caused to Nintendo, its developers and partners.

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/03/07/canadian-court-awards-nintendo-12-76-million-in-damages-in-precedent-setting-case/

| |

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Just saw a commercial after the latest episode of Blindspot. Tomorrow, and only tomorrow, the PS4 will be €199 at Mediamarkt in Germany.

Some things never really change. Almost exactly 20 years ago (March 1st 1997) the Nintendo 64 launched at 399 DM in Germany and Sony permanently cut the price of the PS1 to 299 DM on the same day.

It's not exactly the same, but the timing is no coincidence.

Yeah it was insane, basically every shop with games had the PS4 for 188 euro:

The Wiiu is still + 300 euro..

Axiom Verge Team Still Awaiting Approval for Nintendo Switch Release

"Many fans have asked us to bring Axiom Verge to the Switch. I have reached out to my old co-workers at Nintendo of America many times, but so far we haven't been approved for the platform yet. As soon as we get the green light, we'll drop everything and get right to work on the Switch version."

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/03/axiom_verge_team_still_awaiting_approval_for_nintendo_switch_release

| |

Do Indie Games Influence Your Console Purchase?

Yes, they are very important 6 9.38%

Yes, but not to a large extent 11 17.19%

Sometimes 4 6.25%

No, but they are great to have 37 57.81%

No, not really interested in Indie games 4 6.25%

What's an Indie game? 1 1.56%

Other 0 0.00%

See Results 1 1.56%

Total: 64

Previous: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8312759

| |

Loading times comparison between cartridge, microsd and internal storage.

Game card (top left)
SanDisk Extreme microSD (top right)
SanDisk Extreme Pro microSD (bottom left)
Internal storage (bottom right)

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I don't know if anyone has said but can I suggest a Fast RMX tourney? If there are enough people, of course.

And, another question, is I Am Setsuna worth that price? I might buy it, but the game has kind of a mixed reception.