By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Alkibiádēs said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Well if memory is correct, it wasn't in the Switch event or even announced with fanfare anywhere. It's only thanks to your post that I know it's coming out on Switch (got a source for that btw?).

I'm not super big on Metroidvanias, but I do like the artsytle and music. When I get a Switch I'll look more into it, if I remember it exist that is!

http://teamcherry.com.au/2017-begins-with-a-switch/

Peh said:

It got my attention, now. When is it going to be released?

Already released on Steam, release date for Switch has yet to be announced. 

http://store.steampowered.com/app/367520/

User reviews are very positive. 

A game like is also suited for the Switch. No need to play it in 4k on PC. And I also can take it on the go :)

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

5 days to go! A lot of Zelda hype :D

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Try all you might, but no amount of hype is gonna change my mind! :L

Less than four days here! For once I'm glad to be an Australian gamer :P

Can't wait for Friday! A new console and a new Zelda, My hype levels are over 9000!

Around the Network

Ha, such shameless timing guys! I wont deny that I'm jealous, but I never buy new systems at launch so I'm used to this, I will survive!

Still can't believe Switch is coming out Friday, can't wait to get my hands on it! Will probably be waiting a bit longer into the day though, considering it usually takes a bit for my order to arrive from Amazon

Also, watch out for major Zelda spoilers. Apparently an entire cutscene leaked, and also part of the main story. Didn't watch the cutscene, but accidentally saw a screenshot relating to the main story, and it was pretty major.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Ha, such shameless timing guys! I wont deny that I'm jealous, but I never buy new systems at launch so I'm used to this, I will survive!

Zelda for Wii U though.. D:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

curl-6 said:

Are we like the first few countries to get it? I know Japan is a couple hours behind us (Aest) 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
curl-6 said:

Are we like the first few countries to get it? I know Japan is a couple hours behind us (Aest) 

Unlike most games, Zelda is launching on the 3rd in all territories, which means that due to the time difference, it'll be the morning of the 3rd here while it's still the 2nd in the US.