By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

7 fucking days!

Around the Network

Breath of the Wild previews are comming in!From the ones I read, they are pratically drooling over the game!Thats excellent!Get to 97 Zelda!(Thats my prediction, anyway)

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
Breath of the Wild previews are comming in!From the ones I read, they are pratically drooling over the game!Thats excellent!Get to 97 Zelda!(Thats my prediction, anyway)

Yep, I come to say that. Previews are really good, and what I've read makes me even more excited about the game.

Snipperclips been confirmed for launch day in Europe and will be priced at £17.99.  Free demo on March 3rd avaliable also.

Co-operative puzzle game Snipperclips has been announced as a Nintendo Switch launch title in Europe and Japan. It will cost £18 / €19.

Snipperclips has been shown off at Switch events, but up until now it did not have a release date. Up to four players have to communicate and work together to solve the challenges the game throws at you.

Snipperclips involves each player holding the Joy-Con controller horizontally and cutting the characters, Snip and Clip, into new shapes to solve the puzzles. The main "World" game type is for 1-2 players, and there is also a co-operative "Party" mode for 2-4 players, or a "Blitz" match if you want to compete against each other.

In addition, a limited edition Joy-Con bundle is coming on March 10, which contains a download code for Snipperclips and two extra colored Joy-Con controllers, but no price has been listed for this yet. Plus, a demo will be available on the eShop so you can try the game for free on March 3.

No mention has been made of a US release date for the game yet. We expect it will also be available at launch, but we'll update you when we know more.

Source - http://uk.ign.com/articles/2017/02/24/snipperclips-now-a-switch-launch-game-demo-and-physical-bundle-announced

Edit: Launch day release for NA confirmed

After looking at the previews of The Legend of Zelda Breath of The Wild, this game looks like a masterpiece. Anything under a 93 on metacrtic seems like it would be an insult to this game.

Around the Network

Less than a week away now!

I'm going to avoid most Zelda threads now to prevent accidental spoilers or things like that

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Familygamer made a nice unboxing intro for their vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f76MTy3DXEo

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Dafuq?`

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

cycycychris said:
Peh said:

Dafuq?`

So what there trying to tell me is that if I start putting weight on my switch pushing it around and overall trying to move it on a situation where its suppose to be stationary that my Switch is gonna fall.

You can consider my pre-order canceled

Why would you push around the switch in the stationary mode? You just place it on a table or whatever and let it be. This video is just dumb.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]