By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Platina said:
Jranation said:

Lucky! So far I havent got any of my faves after wasting like 60 orbs =( And I haven't got any 5 stars yet. 

Not as bad as PixelPerfect though.. he deleted and redownloaded the game quite a few times and didn't get the one he wanted either D:

Oh! That might have been a good idea to do at the start. Hopefully I continue to avoid spending any money here XD 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Today, the official Japanese Twitter account has revealed that a new batch of special maps–the “Launch Celebration Present Maps”–will be arriving tomorrow (6th February, 7 AM UTC).

Note: This is a translation and the actual name of the maps may differ in the English version.

What makes these maps special is that each map awards 3 Orbs upon completion. In addition there are two difficulty levels, allowing for a total of 6 Orbs per unique map.

https://serenesforest.net/2017/02/05/heroes-weekly-special-map-orbs-incoming/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Oh nice! I need them orbs!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQzQxRgsFMY&feature=youtu.be

| |

Hello - can anyone help?

what type of memory expansion is good for the Switch?

Do we know yet? What is the maximum?

thanks,

Switch!!!

Around the Network
fedfed said:
Hello - can anyone help?

what type of memory expansion is good for the Switch?

Do we know yet? What is the maximum?

thanks,

As far as I know any size of Micro-SD works, though I wouldn't get a memory card yet, I don't think you'll need more then 32gb for a while unless a lot of digital content comes around, or you buy third party games that use a ton.

Also micro-sd's are going down in price constantly, when you finally get round to buying one 64gb or 128gb should be good and fairly cheap!

It supports SDXC cards after performing the OS update, so theoretically up to 2TB.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2017/01/13/the-nintendo-switch-supports-up-to-256-gigabyte-micro-sd-cards.aspx

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:

It supports SDXC cards after performing the OS update, so theoretically up to 2TB.

Are they even on the market yet? The largest I can find on Amazon is 256gb and that's already £110. xD

Barkley said:
TomaTito said:

Are they even on the market yet? The largest I can find on Amazon is 256gb and that's already £110. xD

Hence the theoretically.

Expect 512gb next year and maybe 2TB in four years' time.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Nintendo Switch Appearance Earns Positive Impressions Among Super Bowl Commercials

Ace Metrix, a company that 'measures the impact of video advertising', has shared some of its audience impressions data from the Super Bowl ads. Its method is to poll a group of 500 new viewers for each ad, 'demographically balanced', with each individual's scores "on creative attributes such as Attention, Likeability, Information, Change, Relevance, Desire and Watchability". Nintendo's ad, ultimately, performed well in this analysis.

In fact, Nintendo's ad secured 4th spot in the Ace Metrix analysis of ads that were 'new content' for the Super Bowl, which is quite impressive up against so much competition.

Ford - Go Further* (appeared before and after the game)
Audi - Daughter
King's Hawaiian - False Cabinet
Nintendo - Switch & Play
Kia - Hero's Journey
Skittles - Romance
LIFEWTR - Inspiration
Febreze - Halftime Bathroom Break is Coming
Wonderful Pistachios - Ernie Gets Physical
Honda - Yearbooks

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/02/nintendo_switch_appearance_earns_positive_impressions_among_super_bowl_commercials

| |