By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Swedish retailer says they have more Switch preorders already than they had for PS4

I know it's only one retailer in a small country, but I thought it was interesting

http://www.gonintendo.com/stories/272541-swedish-retailer-says-switch-preorders-have-surpassed-those-of-ps

Around the Network

Amazon UK has finally got the new Zelda Amiibo up for pre-order, In case you have been refreshing the official Nintendo Store hoping for it to come into stock again like me I suggest you grab them fast whilst there is still stock :)

RolStoppable said:
Booooo!!!

I checked Amazon.de and saw that they put up another batch of Switches for preorder. The blue/red one (which I would prefer by a tiny bit) was already gone, but the grey one was still in stock, so I picked that. Then I got the message that nothing is in my cart because the product isn't available anymore.

Now waiting for the next batch.

I would get it from Amazon.fr, currently both are at 314eur, should round off to 320 including shipping.

What I have noticed that the game prices are high, 60-70 everywhere.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I feel sorry for you guys..... no news of it selling out yet here in Australia......... Probably cause of the price.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

RolStoppable said:
Booooo!!!

I checked Amazon.de and saw that they put up another batch of Switches for preorder. The blue/red one (which I would prefer by a tiny bit) was already gone, but the grey one was still in stock, so I picked that. Then I got the message that nothing is in my cart because the product isn't available anymore.

Now waiting for the next batch.

I didn't know they even had additional batches since the pre-orders opened.

I got burned on the NES classic though. I got a pre-order in one of the later batches and didn't end up getting it at launch. I got it with the december shipment instead.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
TomaTito said:

I would get it from Amazon.fr, currently both are at 314eur, should round off to 320 including shipping.

What I have noticed that the game prices are high, 60-70 everywhere.

I am not desperate yet. I am not fond of giving out personal information to lots of sites on the internet, so I limit myself to only a couple of retailers. Amazon offers a guarantee that a reduced price at release will be passed on to the customer, so they are a good place to preorder from.

Game prices are always high during the launch period of a new console.

Amazon.fr and Amazon.de (any amazon site reallly) use the same account and offer the same guarantee.

I was thinking they were placeholders for now, 60 was the upper limit I had in mind for Switch games.

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

RolStoppable said:
SuperNova said:

I didn't know they even had additional batches since the pre-orders opened.

I got burned on the NES classic though. I got a pre-order in one of the later batches and didn't end up getting it at launch. I got it with the december shipment instead.

Now you know how preorders work. Retailers receive additional allocations in the weeks leading up to launch, so the initial allocation selling out doesn't mean anything. Amazon lists an estimated delivery date when you place your order, so you get an idea when your order is going to arrive at your home. Doesn't rule out that it can be wrong, but you usually get warned. Today Amazon's product page made no note of a later delivery than March 3rd - March 10th, but I obviously didn't get to the "order confirmed" page to doublecheck if they were putting up more launch units for preorder.

Yes, I do realize that. They didn't inform me that it would be late until the evening before launch day though, and launch day was the estimated delivery time the whole time. It surprised me because Amazon is usually very reliable in my experience. Granted I don't preorder much. :P

Pokemon Bank Info

Despite its planned January release date, we’ve yet to hear anything about Pokémon Bank’s Sun and Moon update. However, Nintendo Hong Kong have broken the silence and revealed some details about it. Announced in a Nintendo Direct, Bank will allow players to transfer their original Kanto Pokémon up from the Virtual Console releases of Pokémon Red, Blue and Yellow. We now know these time travelling Pokémon will feature a special Game Boy on their summary screens and will even have a chance of having their Hidden Ability. Due to changes in the games since 1996, the Pokémon will randomly be assigned a nature and will likely have three IVs at maximum.

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/01/24/new-details-on-pokemon-banks-virtual-console-compatibility/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Tomorrow Corporation is going for the Switchy launch. I wonder what controls World of Goo has: touch, gyro, sticks or IR?

http://tomorrowcorporation.com/posts/were-opening-the-tomorrow-corporation-vaults

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Quite a lot of news bits this week

But Zelda Sale - 30% off all Zelda titles for Europe at the moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbtNz8dwnCY&feature=youtu.be

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread